Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Suicidal Ex
What do you do in this situation? He's threatening RIGHT now that he's gonna do it. I have no desire to be with him (4 year long relationship, ended around 6 months ago). I've been ignoring his texts/calls lately because I felt he needed to move on and now this bullshit. Help please.

I´ve had the same with a friend of mine ... and called the police, depicted the situation .... they have visited him ... immediately ... thats the best way. All others are a waste of time....

done. called 911. They're on their way. Thanks for the quick reply.

Anonymous Wrote:done. called 911. They're on their way. Thanks for the quick reply.

best way you could go ...

please message me what happend.... or write it here again

You have no need of advice from me, you've received what I consider to be excellent guidance.

If he's not serious and only doing this for your attention, I feel he'll think twice about doing it again.

Good luck!

have you heard something about him ?

Woo, tough situation. ://// Good thing Fenris was there.

So he's still in the psych ward. Missing work, probably going to get fired unless there is some kind of government protection from him losing his job due to being in a mental hospital.

Anonymous Wrote:So he's still in the psych ward. Missing work, probably going to get fired unless there is some kind of government protection from him losing his job due to being in a mental hospital.

Thanks for the Information..... he´s safe and thats the main thing... and they are caring about him .... things like job can be build up again ... a life never.
Thanks again for your answer !

Been there, done that - you did the right thing. An ex of mine attempted recently, and I talked to him the entire day. He's doing better now I hear. A mutual friend of ours called suicide crisis, and they sent police and a counselor over. He was suspended from work and got counseling.

Just texted him tonight, but no response yet.