Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Suicide
I was close to suicide once, idk why I didn't end up going through with it and I fucking hate myself for that. Time will tell.

LordAbortion Wrote:I. My idea of suicide very far from popular manner of thoughts about this theme. "Darkness" sounds very childly . There is no "darkness" ,"abyss" ..and something like that.
I'm not searching partner for suicide. I'm not "suicidal boy"))
- i just have aesthetic view on death it's seduce me. Thats why i love talking about it. Suicide is just my lovely toy)
Yeah with 'darkness' I was not referring to suicide but to a a status of the soul, which is related to a true pessimism (or nihilism... :-( ), sometimes depression. Darkness is only a word. ;-)
I don't find suicide/death attractive.

ОК i'll accept your "darkness ". You see i have no choice- my english is poor.
Quote:I don't find suicide/death attractive.

It has two sides of the coin AMOR -MORTE) You must be know that our nature
based upon two instincts ..and they are so close to each other !)) it makes suicide very attractive...how do you think?)

LordAbortion Wrote:ОК i'll accept your "darkness ". You see i have no choice- my english is poor.

It has two sides of the coin AMOR -MORTE) You must be know that our nature
based upon two instincts ..and they are so close to each other !)) it makes suicide very attractive...how do you think?)
I understand the fascinating side of suicide but I try to stay away from it.
Cause I associate other things to suicide, so I don't read philosophy or literature about death an suicide. I know this literature is very attractive, the authors very inspired, but there's an invisible line I learned to not surpass, cause I'm closer to these authors and their creatures instead the 'typical' reader. ;-)

Fear is a great tempter. But i don't want to serve it concerning you.
I can't be so cruel with the men who loves Rene Magritte and Picasso))
Life is beautiful - from time to time. Then...I think i must shut up.

Take care

I would just like to post and weigh in because this topic deeply saddens me right now. On Wednesday afternoon my partners brother killed himself leaving behind many friends and family members who are all very shocked and confused. He was very very loved by all. His boyfriend found his body and has been very traumatized of course. Please ask for help if you are considering taking your own like don't suffer in silence. Your life may end but those left behind are left in pieces.

Thank you for reading

Aussiegirl Wrote:I would just like to post and weigh in because this topic deeply saddens me right now. On Wednesday afternoon my partners brother killed himself leaving behind many friends and family members who are all very shocked and confused. He was very very loved by all. His boyfriend found his body and has been very traumatized of course. Please ask for help if you are considering taking your own like don't suffer in silence. Your life may end but those left behind are left in pieces.

Thank you for reading

So sorry to hear that. Just thinking about those who love me stopped me many times from committing suicide. No matter how much we're hated or ignored, there's always somebody somewhere in the world who still cares about us.