Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Suicide of gay muslim
Well he was just a muzzy, surely England won't miss a brown skin? Right?

And why did I put it that way? Because I have detected a slight leaning toward hatred of the 'muzzies' from the UK and I have to wonder why it is his religion is so important that it has to be mentioned in the news article.

Plenty of christian gays kill themselves over their parents and their religious issues, why is it important to point out that this was Islamic religion in the background?

Islam, terrorists, muzzies.... I think there is a direct pattern here which annoys me more than the fact that he was gay and pressured into seeking death as being a better option than life as gay.

Me thinks that this UK paper is actually stirring the cultural difference pot and put on this a decided negative Islam spin, not a spin on the real problem which goes beyond the religion of the culprits.

I do believe not to long ago I started a thread with a video (sound mostly) of a christian conflict between parental unit and gay offspring which was down right nasty and horrify. But I guess we can ignore such things and not make an issue of Christianity or white skin (which its most likely the white skin part that is the real issue) than the fact that another person is being demonized and treated poorly.

I have to wonder why this particular story was picked to be ran. I have to wonder how many white UK teens have offed themselves lately without coverage because their skin wasn't white enough, or they were just too christian enough to not be worthy to stir the pot of racism.

Hmmmm.... Maybe I just over analyze?

meridannight Wrote:maybe you should send her off to some place to treat her for her religion. you know, like a mental institution.

[Image: 51MqmToeMsL._SY450_.jpg]

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:[...]I have detected a slight leaning toward hatred of the 'muzzies' from the UK and I have to wonder why it is his religion is so important that it has to be mentioned in the news article.

Because these guys are religious fanatics and violent homophobes, Pumpkin. Of course religion played a major role here.

Any comparison with Christianity is absurd, Christians don't stone homosexuals to death and don't have suicide bombers.

[MENTION=20947]MikeW[/MENTION], true that is.