Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Suicide
Stating you want to end your life isnt going to do anyone any good nor you... As the un offical gayspeak agony aunt whos helped several members on this site why not message me with whats going on and we can have a 121 chat about this via gayspeak... Dont worry i keep everything strictly confidential as other members here would know Smile

Anonymous Wrote:I don't want to live anymore. I have lost my boyfriend he treated me like all the rest just wanted to hurt me
Hi. There are some of us who have been where you are, myself included although not over some guy. So, I guess I feel a sincere obligation to say I hope you reconsider.

This is the closet I've ever gotten to really discussing my situation here on GS. Maybe it might help you realize that you aren't alone in those dark thoughts.

We take a chance when we enter into a relationship. There are no guarantees. Sometimes our hearts are broken. I'm sorry someone was careless with your heart. But, it's happened. Now, you have a choice. You can find a way to dig deep and choose to live or you can just give up. But, it has to come from you. You can use this as an opportunity to grow; become stronger and wiser.

You just don't know what or who might be around the corner. Five years ago I never imagined my life as it is today. It is not perfect but it is what I made it. I'm glad I decided to fight my way out of the dark. Give things some time. Give yourself a chance.

Also, here's the # for the Trevor hotline: 866-488-7386.

Suicide hotline numbers:

In the U.S., call 1-800-273-8255

http://www.suicideforum.com/showthread.php?t=42096

European numbers and resources at that link.

CALL someone. Please.

If this person abused you, then do pursue getting help for abuse for yourself. Keeping it inside tends to lead to self destructive behaviors.

Suicide is not the answer when you are emotionally hurting. I assure you, things do get better - they really do, you just have to hang around until they do. I know of many who attempted suicide, failed and went on to have a happier life down the road. It can happen to you.

Heh I am another anonymous posting this (Not the same from earlier)

But during all my life I've to struggling with suicidal toughs, the only difference with me is I am to afraid for doing it. Forever is a very long time, forever dead, forever nothing, but I am nothing, I hate my self, I hate what I've become, I hate the world, I hate everything, it would just be a relief to be in a state of nothing, to have no feelings and no suffocation of the truth. Yet there is NO turning back from death.

All I want is to flee, be gone, away, far, away from this shit. But you can never leave your past. I've moved away from my hometown and the people there, but... as long as you do not close that chapter, same procedure will just repeat like me. I was naive, I thought everything would get better if i left but it doesn't, people is still the same, still fake, still shallow, still egocentricity.

The only thing life is though me is to prioritize what is valuable in life and what isn't, if you continue that road it will lead you to your doom and I know you really do not want to die, you are crying for help, you are desperate for help, as I was. Just follow your heart, you are limitless, it is not your fault, it is Society for making you think you are helpless and nothing. Your voice is just as important as mine, he or she's. Try to break the chain and find your purpose again in life, what makes your life worth living.

It can be family, it can be something you burn for, work, education, or it can be like me, follow the issues and politics and trying till death to change it to the better, like homosexual rights or what ever. I can not say what to do or not, I can not prevent you from killing your self, atleast I can give you some perspective, if you are going to kill your self, just don't do it in vein, be a martyr then, do it for something you believe in.

Why do you want to die? Has a person hurt you? There is 7 billions of people in the world that can hurt you, unconsciously you have hurt many without knowing, you are not the only one. Best thing is just to let it past, get on with it, move on, It is not easy but what use is it to pounder about what has passed when we live for the future? You still got a family, you still/might have a brother/brothers/sister/sisters to be alive, you got support from many, many that you though you do not have.

Be happy for what you have and fight for what you do not have and what you have, don't pounder about what you do not have that wont make a change in your situation. Everything Can be taken away from you, and how will you respond to that? When your mom or father dies? It is inevitable that they will eventually, just as you, me, or everyone else on this planet will die, the best thing to do then is to enjoy every moment you got with them, hug them as much as you can. As a new car, you know it will break eventually, yet you use it as much as you can and enjoys the time with it instead of pounder about how much money you will loose on it.

Cheer up mate... There is always something to live for, you just need to find it

Suicide is not a answer - for nothing.
Nowhere you can find the rule that life is easy... but you can be sure that every fight for your life is it worth. Maybe you find no answer why you have a hard time.. but every minute of a hard time makes you stronger for your life in future.
You have the possibilities to change so many things in your life ,,, find new friends, new hobby, new interests and whatever.... and don´t tell me that you can´t find friends : I have friends and everyone knows that I can be a real skunk if I want to sake enforce my own will...
And I´m sure.... in a few years you see it in the same way : So give yourself the time...

Anonymous Wrote:I don't want to live anymore. I have lost my boyfriend he treated me like all the rest just wanted to hurt me
I have been down the path of why should I care anymore, I have been hurt and tauted more than any indtvidual should ever be, and at 16 tried to take my own life, my sister bless her stopped me cause she knew me so well, please don't go down that path, there is so much more to see, please pm me so i know you are ok, Jim
[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcRz-Six7p24KDjrx1F_V...A&usqp=CAU]

Don't give up on life, you have no idea what is around the corner waiting for you.

I planned my suicide not long after high school, I was in a bad place. I worked in a supermarket and took a bottle of sleeping pills home. The only thing that stopped me was the thought of my parents finding me the next day.

Life got so much better...I got healthier, mind and body, and now find myself surrounded by people who love me, and had loving boyfriends as well.

Please, believe you have the strength to get through this.
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

Hang in there op.

Suicide is not the answer sweetheart.
You don't have to keep all your feeling in , you are among friends here .
Let it all out, we are all here for you and care about you.
No one and nothing in the world is worth suicide , all that does is cause a domino effect of pain.
Please get some help.