Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Summer Soundtrack
Its September 1st summer is officially over, so what was your summer soundtrack.
For me it was all about Sick of Sarah this summer, S.O.S’s self titled album came out in 08’ but just kind just discovered the band over this summer. The whole album is solid but the main songs I lisnted to over the summer were Give Me a Reason, Common Mistake, Breakdown, also they make an amazing YouTube vids.

Really? I always thought the seasons changed at the equinox and solstice.

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

Nope not in Canada go any Mall Board shorts are out, sweaters and coats are in summer is done, but it was killer hot today so maybe the Wal-Marts are wrong.

I don´t want to be a smart aleck ... but you both are right....

meteorologic the 1 September is season changing...
calendarian and religious it is autumn equinox on 21.09 ( Alban Elued )

2 times changing on solstice ... 21.12 and 21.06
2 times changing on equinox ... 21.03 and 21.09

Confusedmile:

this must be right, otherwise I would have to excommunicate myself

I was crazy about the Camp Rock 2: The Final Jam soundtrack, and I still am. Each and every song is incredible! I can't stop listening to them! Here's a link to the channel of a youtuber who has uploaded all of the songs, if you want to hear them.

Btw, summer's not over yet, although the temperature fell from 36 degrees C to 13 degrees C in one day here. It won't be autumn until September 15 th because that's when we start school. After that - let it be! Only spring and summer are important!

I don't often have other people's music as a "soundtrack". I'm more often trying to ignore other music these days so it doesn't distract me from mine. My music develops in my head until I can start to write it down. I hate public spaces where we are assailed by canned music. A bit of silence is what I like so my thoughts can do their own thing.

This preference may be broken at any time on a whim. The closest I have come to this this summer has been on encountering Laura Conti's band at a local festival in the Alps. Beautiful voice, beautiful songs and superb musicianship.

Laura Conti - Official Web Site