Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Summoning Spirits
Hello! I've recently had a conversation with some friends and I found out that some of them are really afraid of ghosts, spirits and stuff like that. We were talking and because we were all bored I asked them "How about we summon a ghost or something? :biggrin:". Then they started acting really scared and talking about some "weird" experiences they had, making me remember one that I had myself...
So now I'm wondering if all this is true or rather real or not. What do you think?

Weeeeeeeeeeelllllllllllllll:biggrin:...I talk to spirits all the time but not because I want to...

Most are not scary at all (kinda boring really) but there are some scary ones that I would avoid if I knew howWink ...

I have only summoned one... one time... on purpose to help out a friend and it was kinda weak compared to all the ones who just showed up...he showed me clips from his life to communicate with me which was the only time that ever happened as most are direct once they know you can hear them but who knows...there are no rule books on this subject so I guess anything can happen.

I think I posted on this board about ghosts...I talk on a few boards so I am not sure if it was here or not.

Oh yeah...are they real? AbsolutelyConfusedmile:

The thing is.,..we are all ghosts sort of. Our soul is able to move around and does so with or without our knowledge (mostly without) and so when you die and your soul has no body to inhabit...that is what is referred to as a "ghost"....your soul is supposed to move along but often times it sticks around for a handful of common reasons (watch over someone/ trying to finish unfinished business/love/hate/ect) and if they hang around too long they can get lost...

..the other kind (scary ones)...I would rather not think about them. The bad thing is...they are in some people which is alot scarier than when they don't have a body:eek:

But, about the "other ones" that I find more interesting, isn't there a way to send them away, saying you have summoned them, especially if you didn't want to summon them (I mean trying to "get in touch" with another ghost/spirit).

And yeah, sorry for making a new thread on this.. >.>

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS16cp1AweAW1CQJC4n95l...kq2zvwbNzN]

Hmmm...send them away? I don't think so:biggrin: It all depends on how sensitive the members of your group are I think. People who are not really sensitive won't see or hear anything so when they say it isn't happening or it isn't real then it is the truth.....for them.

You really wouldn't want to summon them...trust me. They are not fun. Think of it this way...you know the really scary right wing fanatical Christian peeps who are always screaming about gay people? Think Fred Phelps. Well...he is one of those scary ghosts...he is just in a body at the moment. Would you want to ask him to dinner and get stuck with him? These ghosts are referred to as demons...they are never leaving this plane unlike your garden variety ghost.

If you play with them and you have alot of vulnerabilities or fears they can take the part of you that you dont own...it is REALLY HARD to get rid of them after that.

pellaz Wrote:If you play with them and you have alot of vulnerabilities or fears they can take the part of you that you dont own...it is REALLY HARD to get rid of them after that.
No, no, I wasn't talking about summoning them on purpose, but what I could do if they happened to apear while I tried, for example, to summon a garden variety ghost (what is that??? Tongue).

Pellaz, what??? :confused::confused::confused:

Tell your friends to summon whatever hell they want so they can see spirits/ghost ain't real.

Ain't no ghost, ain't spirits, ain't demons, ain't devils, ain't angles, ain't gods.

Turn all lights off and repeat Bloody Mary 3 times, you know what happens.....nothing at allConfusedmile:

Nick9512 Wrote:No, no, I wasn't talking about summoning them on purpose, but what I could do if they happened to apear while I tried, for example, to summon a garden variety ghost (what is that??? Tongue).

I understand better now so my advice would be to avoid the whole thing....I kinda know what I am doing and I would not summon one for fun...it is bad enough when they find me.

Garden Variety?..."most" ghosts are garden variety which means they are harmless and not at all scary

Nick9512 Wrote:Pellaz, what??? :confused::confused::confused:
just having fun sorryCool

Hello,
Ghosts and spirits i respect... I have often seen my ex boyfriends relatives around the place and in our old place a black entity sat on my ex's chest and he called for help and in my sleep i cuddled him linking my hands together and the entity vanished... I have had many people tell me i have an ability to communicate with the dead but i dont know how to operate it lol.. I have often witnessed things go wondering on their own in the flat i live in for example washing powder fall over a whole box full, dog buscuits scattered everywhere, Last weekend my ex's mum was visiting and her handbag slid across the kitchen worktop and hit the floor.. She freaked out but i told her its only a spirit calm down jesus... It is a spirit letting me know its there like a person knocking at the door... Wish my great grandmother would visit but i think her spirit has moved on elsewhere now