Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sunrise Avenue
Yay! just got the new album from sunrise avenue, called Popgasm! :biggrin:

And I just love it. They are still true to their style, but new rhythmes and stuff, it just great. Plays up and down on my playlist and I really get an orgasm nearly every few minutes :biggrin: :redface:

I really love that finnish band Cool

Someone else likes their music?

Never heard of Sunrise Avenue, but Popgasm is a fun album title Cool

However ... an orgasm every few minutes Scan ? This band clearly requires further investigation Rolleyes

Yes you should hear in.

Here is their first No. 1 Hit all over Europe, Fairytale Gone Bad:

You don't have too watch it, but if you like rock music like I do, you could like it Cool

Thanks for the YouTube. Interesting, but I may have to stick to more traditional methods for obtaining my orgasms Rolleyes I may have had more luck if the harmonic progression in the second and third lines been explored more emotively (for example, the Bm-C#-G# chord sequence could have moved through D# and F# en route to resolution) rather than become reduced to a simple pad that made me feel cheated!

I know that the way music touches us is about far more than just the techniques used in the composition, performance and recording, but for me the only new idea in this song was the current, and horrible, lifeless quality of the recording. I'm sure it would sound far better live where there might be some opportunity for the dynamics of performance to come through and the song be allowed to live and breathe. The vocals don't sound like they are part of the same song and don't get me started on the drums ...

However rude I may sound, pleased don't feel offended. I love it when people are moved by music, whatever it sounds like. I just feel like I've heard this kind of thing so many times before. It is one of life's pleasures that, even at my age, I still get a buzz when I hear something unexpected, something genuinely new, interesting and exciting.

Hey no problem, it's your opinion and I wont fight over taste :redface:

But I'm with you there. I don't like this song very much, I just posted it because it was their breakthrough. Too mainstream for me. The other songs are far more individual ^^

Oh and btw: traditional orgasms are out since a half year, I've been told Winknudge