Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sup?
So.... wassup? I'll just do the really basic explanation of myself because I'm kind of a complex case.

My name is Scott. I'm from Savannah, Ga. I'm into punk music and rap, which is kind of a weird combo. Given my name, it's obvious that I love reptiles. My favorite is the Cali Striped King Snake. I currently don't have a snake, which is lame, but soon I will have another Cali King. I like art! I appreciate peeps creativity more than anything. I love Star Trek, TNG is the best. I love Edgar Allen Poe.

I have a obsession with the dark Bloody

I can be a prick, fair warning. I try not to be but I have really bad depression issues and it makes me a horrible person. However, I most likely won't be on here if I'm in one of "my moods" so don't worry.

What else do I say? Idk, any questions just ask.

Hello and welcome to GS Smile

Welcome to GS! Smile Hope you have great time here. Snakes are awesome!

heyhey , welcome

Hi welcome kingofsnakes20 from one prick to another, be good Smile

Welcome, sir.

Mr. Poe is awesome...snakes are awesome..

so no problems here Confusedmile:

Howdy there! Dont worry, Im a bit of a prick also. ESPECIALLY if Im in a "mood"!!! I dont hide it.

I am a Trekkie also....LOVE Data!!!!!

Im a cat person mainly, but I like lizards almost as much. I have always been fascinated by Cobra's, I always wanted one when I was younger. Thought I would be able to train it to go bite people that treated me badly....LOL.

Hi welcome to GS. Smile
An eye for an eye

hi and welcome - its good that you tell us about your moods ,, if you post during your darker spells then im sure we will try to except it - and it makes it easier to chat together too -

DrPhibes Wrote:Howdy there! Dont worry, Im a bit of a prick also. ESPECIALLY if Im in a "mood"!!! I dont hide it.

I am a Trekkie also....LOVE Data!!!!!

Im a cat person mainly, but I like lizards almost as much. I have always been fascinated by Cobra's, I always wanted one when I was younger. Thought I would be able to train it to go bite people that treated me badly....LOL.

Data and Cpt. Piccard are the best!

Had the chance to get up close and personal with a cobra... but I turned it down. Magnificent snakes, such beauty, but I respect that snake to not mess with it. However, most people think they are a small snake but they are quite large. I even underestimated their size.