Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Super ... hero ? Villain ?? Anti-hero ???
Hokay, this is a follow-on from my previous question about super powers ... if you WERE a superhuman, would you want to be a superhero or a supervillain ? Or would you rather be some kind of anti-hero - i.e. somebody that doesn't uphold the morals of a superhero, but who does good when they feel minded to, just as they might break the law and steal stuff when they feel minded to ...

I promise this will be last superhero question .................... for now ... hehehe Lol2.

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

as mean and as nasty as it may be. supervillain.

iv always loved playin villains on stage n stuff. i remember ever since i was a kid iv loved the bad guy - my favourite character from thomas the tank engine was james. i always rooted for dr X. even now i prefer dr evil to austin powers, hook to pan, jafar to aladdin, solidus to snake, scorpius to john, plankton to spongebob. the list could go on. villains just have more fun!:biggrin:

Villains really do have more fun!Not forgeting preferring Antonio over Prospero,Claudius over Hamlet & Macbeth over Macduff.Sylar has to my fave superhero villain ever.

Sweet !!

I always wanted to be a supervillain too, believe it or not ... I'd just to be comfortable being that mean !! LET SLIP THE DOGS OF WAR ... *slams his fist into the table*.

:biggrin:.

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

Definately a badass villain. Like everyone else said, villains have much more fun and are so evil. They know what they want and will step over anyone to get it.
However, being said that I want to be an evil villain, I do think I would eventually turn into an anti-hero. I like the thought of evil villains becoming good. I'm about to sound really dorky, but something like Vegeta in Dragon Ball Z, or Sesshomaru in Inuyasha.