Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SuperHeros
Hey guys its me, so i've been running around ever since i found out i missed halloween, how can anyone miss that, obviously i did haha, i spent the whole day eating some of my siblings candy & acting like a complete child running around saying, 'I'm The Flash'

So who's your fave superhero of all time
Obviously mine is, 'THE FLASH' hehe

[Image: images%3Fq%3DThe%2Bflash%26um%3D1%26hl%3...16&bih=461]

Hehe, :biggrin:

mines Wolverine hands down - even used to collect the comics and even didnt mind so much when he changed the colours of his costume though i know it didnt go down too well - bit like superman suddenly putting his underware on first for a change instead of on the outside

okay, so I'm gonna go all weird and indie here and nobdy will know what the hell I'm talking about buttttttt-

*see pictures*

he drinks peach brandy from your belly button, throws babies, has been pope, mercenary, and a heartbreaker...and he has a powerful tail and a fondness for raw potatoes Cool

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I've seen Cerebus the Aardvark. I only know him, because wasn't there a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and Cerebus crossover comic?

As for my favorite superhero, it's a contest between Wolverine and Spawn. I think I'll go with Spawn. He's extremely bad ass.

The Punisher though he's not really a "Hero"

Cutieboy Wrote:I've seen Cerebus the Aardvark. I only know him, because wasn't there a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and Cerebus crossover comic?

As for my favorite superhero, it's a contest between Wolverine and Spawn. I think I'll go with Spawn. He's extremely bad ass.

my god you are awesome...

yes! there was an Eastman & Laird crossover Smile that's how I found out about him too... I think I read those too young, some of the original TMNT were mildly violent for kids.

Tough question. My favourites have usually been DC characters and have, at one time or other, been
Mon-El, Green Lantern, Green Arrow, Eclipso, Braniac 5 and (for a short while) Plastic Man.

Sil Wrote:my god you are awesome...

yes! there was an Eastman & Laird crossover Smile that's how I found out about him too... I think I read those too young, some of the original TMNT were mildly violent for kids.

Hehe yeah! Biggrina

Yeah, I thought so. I never read the comic, I just saw it listed and pictured in this old TMNT book that had collectibles. I have no idea whatever happened to that book, I've been looking for it.

I will also have to say my favorite superheroes may be TMNT. They started out as a comic. I read the less violent comics when I was a kid... I think Archie Comics made them. I'm not too sure.

I haven't seen Cerebus since the last time I read Wizard, which was probably in the 90's! lol Smile So much respect there...

Mine's Gambit. Mystrerious, suave and sexy...either him, or Nightcrawler. I really liked both growing up, and have every issue of every Gambit series, mini series or otherwise that
s been produced.

Fat Freddies cat no question