Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Superbad
My friend made me watch this movie last night and I have to say that I was in stitches. It is quite funny if you can get around the toilet humour.

It is extremely funny and I recommend seeing it if you want a good laugh.Invasion

I want to see it... haven't got round to it mind yet!

I didnt see it when it was in the cinemas , i thought it would be another silly teenage movie . Maybe i should have:confused:

Well it is silly teenage movie, but its just written much better than most. Plus the situational humour is fantastic.

spotysocks Wrote:I didnt see it when it was in the cinemas , i thought it would be another silly teenage movie . Maybe i should have:confused:

I shouldn't worry Kaltses, in a few weeks it'll be out on video (DVD)... Then maybe you can wait for the big sale when they've got to get rid of umpteen DVDs that nobody has bought for just a few quid (or pence?).
Rolleyes

haha prince ...in fact i am not going to rent it or buy it ...will wait for Film4 to get it and watch it on tv They usually dont take long !Wink

hmm situational humour ... i like that! yes indeed is funny.

I thought this was going to be another american teen movie, but it turned out great.

Brilliant acting - I'm sure much of it was improvised.

And, of course, absolutely bloody hilarious.