Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Superstitions...........You Got 'Em?
QUOTE=dfiant1;356017
Are you superstitious? No, I don't believe in religion
Superstitions arent religion.

Do you laugh at superstitious people?Not my place to ridicule or belittle someone for what they believe
Since WHEN????

Are you superstitious?
Newp

What are your superstitions?
Nada

Do you think superstitions are silly?
Entirely silly, but to each their own.

Do you laugh at superstitious people?
No, since that would be just rude. I do roll my eyes at them though, which is also rude.

Is your life ruled by your superstitions?
My life is ruled by scotch

MisterTinkles Wrote:QUOTE=dfiant1;356017
Are you superstitious? No, I don't believe in religion
Superstitions arent religion.

Do you laugh at superstitious people?Not my place to ridicule or belittle someone for what they believe
Since WHEN????

Correct, superstition is NOT a relgion...but in my eyes religion IS a superstition Wink

I have never ridiculed anyone for their beliefs, and never will...however I will defend myself and other who I believe are right when they get attacked and ridiculed Wink

Are you superstitious? No, though sometimes when I'm home alone at night I still catch myself looking into dark rooms or windows or reflections and hoping not to see something I don't want to see. Totally irrational, and my second thought is usually "no"
What are your superstitions? see above
Do you think superstitions are silly? There are cultures where they can promote social cohesion and reinforce their worldview, so while I think they're false, I can understand why the people have them.
Do you laugh at superstitious people? Maybe if a superstition seems crazy enough, but never maliciously and not to their face :p
Is your life ruled by your superstitions? Others' superstitions have affected me, but they don't rule my life.

That would depend on your belief of what a superstition is.

One man's superstition is another man's fact.

All Hallows Eve I lay broom stick(s) across the threshold of the door(s). I know for a fact that a malevolent spirit entity cannot cross over that.

Are malevolent spirit entities a superstition? Not to me - I know for a fact they exist. The power of the broomstick - its as real to me as gravity is to everyone else.

Does a black feline crossing your path bring bad things.... Yes - to those who know it as a fact it does.

Does stomping on cracks break your mother's back. I am happy to report yes - My mother's back was thrashed shortly after I purposefully (with the sole intent of breaking her back) stomped on cracks and lines like the next day shortly. She was in a car accident that literally broke her back.

Coincidence? Incredible good luck? IDK...

Is my life ruled by superstitions - IDK, do you consider casting spells and charms for protection, lacing talismans and wards in and out of my house, home, property and self to protect me from the evil that walks in this world as being ruled by superstitions, then yes.

If however you have witnessed so called black magic, and been indoctrinated in the cult then these things are superstitions, but highly good ideas.

I do not ridiculous others based on their understanding of the unnatural world. I have been around enough times to know that laughter should only be done if its done nervously - much like whistling pass the graveyard.

The Black Cat thing.

Here in the UK/British Isles a Black cat crossing your path is considered to be lucky.

I own a black cat and I'm careful to see that her every whim is catered for - just in case.

dfiant1 Wrote:Correct, superstition is NOT a relgion...but in my eyes religion IS a superstition Wink

I have never ridiculed anyone for their beliefs, and never will...however I will defend myself and other who I believe are right when they get attacked and ridiculed Wink

[Image: Yankin+chain.png]

Are you superstitious? NO

What are your superstitions? An hot girl with big tits will...NOPE.

Do you think superstitions are silly? A Lot

Do you laugh at superstitious people? It depends, but generally yes. Or I feel sad for those people. In my opinion even religions and these things are superstitions.

Is your life ruled by your superstitions? Only if they have big tits.

Are you superstitious?
Not as far as I'm aware.

Do you think superstitions are silly?
Yes.

Do you laugh at superstitious people?
Sometimes, though I try not to. I tend to feel pity more than anything.

MisterTinkles Wrote:[Image: Yankin+chain.png]

Chain yanked...favour not returned Wink