Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Superstitions...........You Got 'Em?
HOW CAN YOU PEOPLE BE SO CARELESS WITH YOUR LIVES?!?!?

Do you just walk under ladders and spill salt all for fun everyday? o.O

Here are the things everyone needs to do to not die:
knock on wood BUT don't do too much or you'll cancel it out every odd pair of knocks.

If any grains of salt get on the floor, pick them up and throw them over your left shoulder.

Don't buy a ladder.

I even have my own superstitions. If I listen to music before taking an exam I will fail and then become so ipset that I'll kill myself. Some songs are just plain bad luck to hear. dont hear them if youre planning to do something successful.

Also, if its the year of your chinese birth sign, and you don't wear a red anklet or bracelet THE WHOLE YEAR WITHOUT TAKING IT OFF EVER you're letting all the ghosts of inauspiciousness invade your soul. That's very bad for your health. I did it when I was 11 and the next few years I kept getting illnesses that made me collapse and get dangerous blood pressure. SO BE CAREFUL.

o.o

Laughing at me? Pitying me? Yet, no hugs for a poor damaged soul? Sad

Huh! Then my minons will help me, now fly my pretties, fly! Hehehehehehe!

I'm soo superstitious ><

MisterTinkles Wrote:The only thing I am superstitious about is picking pennies up off the ground.
I wont do it. To me, that just really, REALLY bad luck.
As far as everything else is concerned, I really dont believe in it.

The opposite, and you have to say this....

"find a penny, pick it up, all day long i,ll have good luck.... " otherwise it dont work! :p

partis Wrote:The opposite, and you have to say this....

"find a penny, pick it up, all day long i,ll have good luck.... " otherwise it dont work! :p

Yeah, my granny taught me that one.
Then one day, after SO many years of fucked up luck.....I decided to stop picking up pennies. And the bad luck ended. Well, the REALLY, REALLY bad, bad luck stopped.

So...

I see a penny, I dont pick it up, and all the day, I dont give a fuck.

when ever i see a penny on the ground i pick it up, but that's probably more to do with greed :biggrin:

No more pennies in Canada, the government decided we didn’t need any more luck… Sad

Again, in the UK it's "Find a pin, pick it up..."

Are you superstitious?
I can't say no.

What are your superstitions?
I believe there are astral beings. But we, human, in this universe, have no connection or business with them, except the connection is deliberately made.

Do you think superstitions are silly?
I have experienced facts unexplainable by science. So, there might be truth to it.

Do you laugh at superstitious people?
I'll just say don't be too paranoid about it.

Is your life ruled by your superstitions?
Hell, no. Experiencing superstitious things doesn't mean I have to be completely aware of it. Just live my life as usual, do good deeds, and good things will happen in my life.

Are you superstitious? Yes
What are your superstitions?
If a fantail bird flies inside some one is going to die (maori superstition)
Don't hang horse shoes the wrong way or all the luck will run out
believing in God makes you dumb (Form the religion Joshuisum)(no offence)
Don't cross knives or there'll be a fight (great gran)
There are more buh yeee

Do you think superstitions are silly? yup
Do you laugh at superstitious people? also yup
Is your life ruled by your superstitions? yeeee nah.