Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Supreme Court Ruling
Does anyone think that there is a chance that it will not entirely be in our favor?

Everyone seems to think the verdict is predictable...and will be in our favor...and I hope they are right...

I am not as confident as they are...I hope I am wrong...

If it doesn't come down in our favor...it's an obstacle to what I feel will inevitably happen. It just means a redoubling of effort to make it happen.

Lex

"Never count your chickens before they are hatched" has always made sense to me.

I was pleased to see a note in the news today that my relatively conservative town is for same sex marriage 3 to 5. Whatever the ruling, we should see attitudes as changing toward the tolerant. "The times they are a'changin'."
I bid NO Trump!

It's like a bad soap-opera. The big reveal is delayed, delayed and delayed until nobody cares anymore... I'm of course exaggerating, but it's REALLY annoying.

Otherwise, I share East's feelings.
Smiley-face-yawningsmiley-face-yawningSmiley-face-yawninghypnotized-smiley:Hypnotized-smileyHypnotized-smileyNose-pickNose-pickNose-pick
Bernd

Being gay is not for Sissies.

All petitions to the court, duly signed, and documented, I do not hide, James
[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcRz-Six7p24KDjrx1F_V...A&usqp=CAU]