Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Supressing Urges.
Has anyone pushed the panic button just to push it? I want to sooo bad.

I pushed it back when I was doing my Masters. That was fun. After some discussion and a couple sessions of counselling, I dropped out of my masters and moved back to where my family and friends were.

XRIMO Wrote:I pushed it back when I was doing my Masters. That was fun. After some discussion and a couple sessions of counselling, I dropped out of my masters and moved back to where my family and friends were.

Just from pushing the panic button?
I don't think I will push it now.

MarchDanish Wrote:Has anyone pushed the panic button just to push it? I want to sooo bad.

What is a panic button?

Why do you think you need to push a panic button March?

Are we talking about real life panic buttons, or the one on the forum.

i did something a bit similar once - i work in a glass factory with huge machines...one day i was inspecting bottles goin by on a convayor for faults - was a bit bored so started playing the drums with 2 of the bottles....when it came to the cymbal crash i launched a bottle at the huge red emergency stop button above my head...couldnt help it...it was calling to me lol, i shut down a production line and caused a panic with everyone trying to get the machines re booted - lets just say i was in the naughty books for a while Smile

I guess I should have been more spacific, lol. The site's panic button is to what I was refering.

I dont have a site panic button D:

PUSH IT GO AHEAD YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO go ahead push it lol