Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Suspicious
I don't have issues with trust at all, you earn my trust and respect, until then there is no trust at all....BUT there is benefit of the doubt.

How are you going to know if you can trust them if you don't take a chance. If worse comes to worst, get up and walk out.

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

it takes me a while to open up as well, but most times when I force myself to go out I have a good time.

Thanks for your input everyone! I went ahead and went. Nice place! No, they didn't give me any clues about being drug addicts. It was just a random "what if". No, they are not looking for a three way, Just offering support. We had great discussions for a few hours and then we went out to a nightclub in our area. It felt great to be able to open up a little more and get out and have some fun tonight. Thanks again everyone!

Cool.. glad to hear all went well Smile

Double007 Wrote:Thanks for your input everyone! I went ahead and went. Nice place! No, they didn't give me any clues about being drug addicts. It was just a random "what if". No, they are not looking for a three way, Just offering support. We had great discussions for a few hours and then we went out to a nightclub in our area. It felt great to be able to open up a little more and get out and have some fun tonight. Thanks again everyone!

I hope they turn out to be your 'gay parents'.

Gay parents are the gay couple who 'adopts you' and mentors you on LGBT things and introduce you safely to the local community.

Hilarious Bowyn Aerrow!