Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Swearing online?
Hey guys, so heres something that really bugs me when i go onto youtube i look at the comments and the most top rated always have the word 'fuck' or 'fucking' on it, is it really that necessary to place swear words, words that don't even mean anything online?

Sample.
Oh my god this is so 'fucking' funny.

See? is it really needed to use it? what do you guys think? Smile

P.S Sorry if this offends people that do swear online.

i know what you mean
since most people cuss around the u.s of a
i think its cause they cant hold it in and theyre so used to cussing

There is a time and place for everyting but I dont generally think use of profanity is necessary. If anything it shows a lack of vocabulary.

I honestly wouldn’t even notice swearing or cursing in any form, but maybe I’ve just cussed so much and watched to many hard R movies that I have been fucking desensitized.

The less one swears, the more powerful it is when one does.
Fred

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.

I can't not do it, it's the way I talk anyway so it comes naturally. I do it mostly when I'm pissed or happy and I love doing it. It's just natural.

To me in most cases, it's just a word. So i don't really take much ofense to it.

I do find it rather anoying if people over use the word for no meaning, or use it to insult someone over the internet. Then yea I don't see the need.

I almost never swear.
To the point where my friends/family are surprised or point it out when i do so.:redface:
Silly Sarcastic So-and-so

OMG, I hate swearing online!

To actually ANSWER the question:redface: ;
It doesn't bother me.
I just glaze over it online as it's so common.

But it CAN get annoying in real life.
Silly Sarcastic So-and-so