Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Swearing online?
My best times is using the english language without swear words putting someone down to the point that they can leave withut opening the door, James
[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcRz-Six7p24KDjrx1F_V...A&usqp=CAU]

I swear like crazy, maybe not online since I have some sense to control what I say. Words are words, fuck is basically an adjective/adverb now, I don't see a problem really :p

Words are more powerful when used with care. Overuse devalues meaning. Expletives have their uses.

I curse like a sailor in my personal life, so naturally, I tend to do it online from time to time.

Is it needed....no, but it happens and it's not that serious, unless we are talking about cyber-bullying, that's a different topic in itself!

LatinoAmor Wrote:what do you guys think? Smile

Logging onto the Internet is no different than going on a vacation.

We read/hear/learn about intriguing sights/sites and set off for them, spending countless hours of our leisure time as drooling tourists in Cyberspace. Confusedmile: Oh, how we loves it!

Until, of course, we run into bad weather. Cool Suddenly, this trip sucks! :mad:

But wait, don't panic! These things happen.

A thunderstorm interrupts a nice beach day. A YouTube commentator calls your grandmother a cunt.

How annoying! Were these events necessary?

Hmm, what can I do about this?

1) Ban thunder and lightning. Censor the internet. Lead the charge. Find satisfaction in the endless pursuit of an objective that cannot be achieved. Charm yourself with your own anger. Wink

2) Tell the YouTube commentator he's an asshole. And tell the thunderclouds to fuck off. Commiserate extensively with other like-minded haters of words like cunt, shit, piss, fuck, santorum, etc etc. Share horror by spreading horror! Icon16

3) Scroll past lazy trolls and incoherent vulgarity. Treat yourself to an ice cream cone while you wait for the thunderstorm to pass. There's nothing to over-analyze here!

Blame the atmosphere. Thank the atmosphere. Laugh. Have sex.

And go ahead...say all sorts of dirty shit when you're fucking! It's healthy!

i love swearing its prooven if u swear u de stress at same time lol

kindest regards

zeon

ii not swear inless im very very cross!its not kind swearing

I rarely do it, only when it's necessary to release stress.

I swear occasionally but when I do it's when I'm really mad and into ranting mode. I really don't mind profanity unless it's used in an offensive way towards a person, group of people, whatever. Smile