Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SwiftKey: Flow Hard
I thought this was extremely neat.
http://www.swiftkey.net/en/blog/untap-yo...flow-hard/
Tell me what you think!

Even if it were real, I'd still kinda like having the ability to physically type tho.

But realistically speaking, physical keys could not support such an action without some serious movement detection capabilities built in, which is redundant as then you'd basically be creating a system to fail at being accurate, as physical tracking is prone to human error.

(Remember the Blackberry with the TrackBall?)

A keyboard would need a flat, if not Onscreen interface, such as with new Phones and Tablets, as those would be more ethical, as tracking would be less prone to human error. And 11000000000 times less obtrusive.

Its a fun idea tho, I think if they were to make it real, it'd be best to do so for handicapped people with only one hand or something.

As 2 hand motor and eye coordination and this would not go over well grammatically speaking x.x
:hugs-and-kisses-smi

I'm having trouble using it Sad.

I love it on my phone though...

Makes me wonder though if the keyboards of the future will be touch screen.

Edit: Was this an April Fool's joke? :L I'm always so fed up with this day by the end of the evening, hehe :tongue:

I guess I would've gotten the joke better if I'd known what SwiftKey was before hand

Woollyhats Wrote:I'm having trouble using it Sad.

I love it on my phone though...

Makes me wonder though if the keyboards of the future will be touch screen.

Edit: Was this an April Fool's joke? :L I'm always so fed up with this day by the end of the evening, hehe :tongue:

Like I think its a Joke, only cause it dun make no sense to me, especially cause today of all days would be the day you wouldn't release something you intend to sell.

Who knows, it could be released tomorrow as a fully functioning thing, for now; Mi hol an ah stamp foot.

:hugs-and-kisses-smi

Miles Wrote:I guess I would've gotten the joke better if I'd known what SwiftKey was before hand

Get off dat ol' brickphone Nokia classic ya got Bie! Sheep

As its said;
"Large up yaself" - Give yourself better(can mean become better, but you is already da bestest)

SwiftKey is the shizznizzle. Been using it for years.