Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Swingers?
Ok, so I've been working alot lately and every morning I see this woman. She always stops to idle chatter and distract me from my work. She has to be up in hr 40s somewhere. I recently told her I was gay and she was all surprised and shocked etc etc. (what else is new?). Then the next day she comes in and she gives me her phone number and says we should hang out sometime. Her and her so called boyfriend are "swingers". These guys are obviously in some sort of extra open relationship. I am just curious if this woman is trying to seduce me into some crazy three way or something. Because she always shows me pictures of her boyfriend who looks a little on the---"gruff" side (so not my type). But I don't get it. Are they two bisexuals dating? I just dont understand how you can have an open relationship and still call him/her your boy/girlfriend. Its so unofficial and fake. I am severely confused. And If she is open to this stuff. I remember telling her strictly that I had no interest in women whatsoever. I literally made it a point. Yet here she is giving me her number. Is this some sort of pass at me? I kinda need some help here on what to do, this woman comes into work every morning for her soda. IDK what I'm supposed to do. But I don't like her idea really. something about this urks me.

ManicLewis21 Wrote:Ok, so I've been working alot lately and every morning I see this woman. She always stops to idle chatter and distract me from my work. She has to be up in hr 40s somewhere. I recently told her I was gay and she was all surprised and shocked etc etc. (what else is new?). Then the next day she comes in and she gives me her phone number and says we should hang out sometime. Her and her so called boyfriend are "swingers". These guys are obviously in some sort of extra open relationship. I am just curious if this woman is trying to seduce me into some crazy three way or something. Because she always shows me pictures of her boyfriend who looks a little on the---"gruff" side (so not my type). But I don't get it. Are they two bisexuals dating? I just dont understand how you can have an open relationship and still call him/her your boy/girlfriend. Its so unofficial and fake. I am severely confused. And If she is open to this stuff. I remember telling her strictly that I had no interest in women whatsoever. I literally made it a point. Yet here she is giving me her number. Is this some sort of pass at me? I kinda need some help here on what to do, this woman comes into work every morning for her soda. IDK what I'm supposed to do. But I don't like her idea really. something about this urks me.

Swingers.

STEER THE FUCK CLEAR THEY ARE USUALLY KIND OF GROSS DON'T DO IT TELL HER YOU'LL SCREAM RAPE IF SHE SHOWS YOU ONE MORE PICTURE OF HER NASTY BOYFRIEND

ManicLewis21 Wrote:IDK what I'm supposed to do. But I don't like her idea really.

Lewis!!! You're not supposed to do ANYTHING except take care of your own beautiful self!

You can look her in the eyes and say, "Thanks, but I'm not interested." Or drop the "thanks". You don't owe her anything, and if the thought of being sexual with her and her boyfriend doesn't turn you on then let her know she's barking up the wrong tree -- so to speak.

There's no need to do anything you don't want to do in order to please her or be polite. If she doesn't leave you alone, I hope you have a supervisor, manager, or boss you can go to and say, " I don't want to cause a problem, but this woman is coming on to me and isn't respecting my boundaries." Something like that.

Draw your boundaries, be clear, stand up for yourself. Good luck with it!

It's possible her husband is bisexual while she's gay or asexual or even into another guy and by being a swinger and recruiting guys like you it relieves her of the obligation of tending to her husband's sexual needs. Less reprehensibly (if sad) they could both be gay who married to pass as straight (or please their families) and keep an eye open for partners for the other while being very careful about who they let in on the secret.

Some women and men refuse to believe a gay person couldn't possibly not want to screw them.

Geminize Wrote:Lewis!!! You're not supposed to do ANYTHING except take care of your own beautiful self!

You can look her in the eyes and say, "Thanks, but I'm not interested." Or drop the "thanks". You don't owe her anything, and if the thought of being sexual with her and her boyfriend doesn't turn you on then let her know she's barking up the wrong tree -- so to speak.

There's no need to do anything you don't want to do in order to please her or be polite. If she doesn't leave you alone, I hope you have a supervisor, manager, or boss you can go to and say, " I don't want to cause a problem, but this woman is coming on to me and isn't respecting my boundaries." Something like that.

Draw your boundaries, be clear, stand up for yourself. Good luck with it!

Said it all.

Be clear. And respectful.

If you're not treated with the same clarity and respect you need to stand up for yourself.

Bottom line, it's kinda flattering at first, right? But enough is enough.

Good luck.

Im a swinger from way back...
[Image: stock-photo-young-man-having-fun-on-swin...437016.jpg]

Geminize is right Lewie, You're too pretty, just avoid the Drama.

Just be like "Oh gurl, I'm flattered, but Sis, I am gayer than a 3 dollar bill and I'm afraid your slot machine doesn't take 3's."

If she continues/persists, tell that hoe to quit it before you come for her eyebrows, cause no means no!

Just be honest and blunt. I mean, still be respectful, but make sure she -gets- it.

"My Yin don't want your Yang" "I don't like Pussy...or Vaginas either" "I don't wanna post your stamp" "Penis? You don't have one? Next customer in Line!"

Just sayin gurl, let a Sis know. Otherwise Odi will have to come up there and Snatch the hoes wig!