Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Swoopo
Anyone else Confusedmile:

It's a bit like Ebay, well actually it's nothing like Ebay

Take a look, what do you think ??

Swoopo UK | Cheap Wii Fit Nintendo DS PS3 Auctions Swoopo | Swoopo.co.uk Auction

Hrrm... on the rare occasions I buy anything except from established companies directly, I gotta say, I'd stick with Ebay...

"If it aint broke, chuck, don't fix it!"

Its a scam don't touch it, ever bid you put in they get what £1?
So you have a item on their worth £100 and 100 people bid you earn £100 from the bidding + the profit from the product!!

Stay away.

I did see it a while ago advertised on torrent sites, but yeah its a stupid idea for customers if they loose that auction there already loosing money from the bidding cost, the items might be going cheap but their profit margin is still high!
AND the part that pisses me off is the timer goes up when you fucking bid!!

The other scammy idea is when you have to have the lowest bid, but to bid is like £1.50 which is something the place I work for is running what a fucking scam and people bid!!!

Thanks for the warning, Card... you're a sport!

CardShark Wrote:Its a scam don't touch it, ever bid you put in they get what £1?
So you have a item on their worth £100 and 100 people bid you earn £100 from the bidding + the profit from the product!!

Stay away.

I did see it a while ago advertised on torrent sites, but yeah its a stupid idea for customers if they loose that auction there already loosing money from the bidding cost, the items might be going cheap but their profit margin is still high!
AND the part that pisses me off is the timer goes up when you fucking bid!!

The other scammy idea is when you have to have the lowest bid, but to bid is like £1.50 which is something the place I work for is running what a fucking scam and people bid!!!

I did think that !!!

Thanks Card

xxxx

Its changed since I saw it.

Quote:It costs 40P to place a bid online.
Each bid raises the auction price by £0.01

Okay so normally they get the price upto shall we say 3/4 of the price?
So your buying a product at £100, so say the price gets upto £75 when someone finally wins it.
So then each bid costing 40p and it only raises the cost by 1p!!!!

Their making, wow my maths sucks... gimme a min £187?
not including the cost of the product, so they have made MORE than double the price of the product!!

Well, okay then ... I'm building a new website. Who will buy a pixel? Rofl