Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
THE snow storm
Well, here in the Eastern US we are told that the snow is about to fall. In the westof my state they could get two feet.

The weathermen have been having a field day changing the predictions for what may happen in my town but are presently holding with 8-12 inches. I am thinking about putting them in charge of my love life.

In the meantime there is corned beef ready to go in the slow cooker tomorrow and a freezer full of other stuff. I even bought a gorgeous butternut squash just in case.

I'll probably stay here until Tuesday and dream about 8-12 inches. Wouldn't you?

PS--We are well stocked with coffee and booze. God is good.

PPS--Anocxu, what are your plans for the storm?
I bid NO Trump!

I can't remember the last time I got 8-12 inches. Enjoy :biggrin:

Oooooo, you are both so naughty! But I love you!
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

I want snow.

GIVE IT!!!
[Image: 05onfire1_xp-jumbo-v2.jpg?quality=90&auto=webp]

You know...work is closed...today...I don't really get it but...I decided I would drive by and nope, not a soul there... I don't know what to do with myself... May go to the gym and try getting on the bike again...another subject.
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

axle2152 Wrote:You know...work is closed...today...I don't really get it but...I decided I would drive by and nope, not a soul there... I don't know what to do with myself... May go to the gym and try getting on the bike again...another subject.

Today a friend came round for lunch and we eat on the terrace in the sunshine and 16ºC but we desparately need rain!
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

axle2152 Wrote:You know...work is closed...today...I don't really get it but...I decided I would drive by and nope, not a soul there... I don't know what to do with myself... May go to the gym and try getting on the bike again...another subject.

Do bodyweight excercises at home. Much more challenging and proper for such a time, cause you'd still be in the comfort of your own home.
[Image: 05onfire1_xp-jumbo-v2.jpg?quality=90&auto=webp]

LJay Wrote:.
PPS--Anocxu, what are your plans for the storm?

Umm.
Well..

I hopped on a plane and I am in Florida now..

Good luck with your testicles seeking shelter in your abdomen..

Giant hugs.

Insertnamehere Wrote:Do bodyweight excercises at home. Much more challenging and proper for such a time, cause you'd still be in the comfort of your own home.

Oh I did weights last night at the gym...need to do cardio...and the cycling was the problem yesterday...anyway...off subject.. We're supposed to get more snow tonight... It may just actually get cold enough too, it is too warm right now and is raining, but later on today I think the temperatures will drop...

On another note I did get my car fix...no more chiming when I step on the brakes...
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

So what is with the cycling, Axle?

The gym I have nearby has only one recumbent bike and it can stay in use a lot. Wanted to use it and some blob of a woman with a paperback was waddling away on it for a long time.
I bid NO Trump!