Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
THIS website! :)
What's your story about this website? I joined many years ago back in 09. I had a trawl through my old posts with my old username, epic stuff. I went here to seek help with coming out ect. and it provided me with exactly what I needed, fantastic. Smile

One year ago I started talking to someone on this website. I got a private message from this person, (sadly) presuming that it would be someone wanting to see a naked picture of me. I was wrong, we started to chat for about a week, we then swapped Skype information and spoke on there. We first chatted via instant message then voice chat then video chat. Spoke for a few months and decided to meet up so we did, we didn't live THAT far apart. Had much in common. Spoke literally every day from this point finding out more and more about each other. Met up a few more times and a few more times after that and then we get to where we are now. Doing exactly those things, getting to know each other even more and meeting up now a few times a month. A friend, A good one.

You never know what opportunities might come your way. At any moment anything could change every thing for you whether it be now, few hours or even years. This probably does sound cheesey but (I think) it's true. The day that this person started talking to me changed my life,

I'd like to hear what your stories are, have you had one similar to this that you might be willing to share?

I joined a couple of months ago. I was looking for a place for support. At first I kinda just lurked around and was a creeper :p haha then I slowly started posting. The I got to know some amazing people here and just havn't stopped posting since.

This website has been a major help with all the support I have recieved. I have met so many amazing people and enjoy chatting with them Big Grin

I did pretty much as you matt - met someone on here and we just had tones in common (mountain bike riding for one) and we did all the chat stuff online, we met a few times too but because of distance involved etc we couldn't keep it as a couple but have some amazing memories just the same,,i hope this site can help others meet ,,I appreciate it so much just for that one guy