Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
THOSE Songs...the ones that get stuck in your head
I also have this stuck..Trent Reznor and Karen O...but I like it so I am cool with it. It has been there now for a week or so...

JimmyEcho Wrote:JAKE
Really, Pavarotti?? why?
I hit the night clubs, go skiing, play racket ball, Hang with cool friends, and the whole time I'm BLASTING Pavarotti.
Yeah Right!

I am a big fan of Pavarotti... I went to its funeral that tells you enough LOL. I was raised in classical music I'm a pianist, saxophonist and singer trust me I love my master Smile

Merce ft. Farisha - Rain City

I cant get this song out of my head as its so cute I cant get enough of it!

Currently I have Dido -White Flag stuck in my head Sad

On Seinfeld, they used to call them ear worms. My partner at work keeps getting obsessed with idiotic TV commercials - try spending an 8 hour shift cooped up with a guy who keeps singing, "...you'll wonder where the yellow went when you brush your teeth with Pepsodent...".

Stuck with

at the moment .. which is quite enjoyable Big Grin

[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

No CellarDweller! Stop!

They're called 'ear worms'.

I constantly have songs stuck in my head.

I also wake up with a new song in my head every gods-damned morning and that song will stick with me all the live long day.

This isn't the same as the stuck song one hears (ear worm) this is some other dreadful psychological disorder that most likely is signalling senility or some other stupid function of old age. Rolleyes

I Like Mike.

Got stuck in my head for about a year.

I know why that happened, the simplicity of the song, beat and rhythm and rhyme is addictive.

My theory is that people who are more musically inclined are doomed to suffer from this paralyzing affliction than others. Their native attraction to music makes them well suited to be victimized by some random tune - perhaps worse for those who play music by ear, or do a lot of singing.

I think the only cure is to round up all of the musicians in the world and summerly execute us (yeah that would include me, I played violin - well I fiddled around with the instrument).:biggrin: