Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TWIMC & OMG thread
sox-and-the-city Wrote:TWIMC - time for an image revamp. WHY did you get those GHASTLY Fisher Price hair extensions back?? You look like Posh Spice on crack. And lose the fake tan, you could just as easily get the same shade of orange using highlighter pens,

OMG - I can be SUCH a bitch sometimes...

Laugh love it.

TWIMC... what is a hot-rocker?

OMG, The last thing you said was "Gosh!" and then disappeared and after my nappy I wake up to five strange calls the phone picked up but nothing on the machine - OMG!!!

TWIMC, Hope all is well!

TWTMC - I hope you have a better day at work today and really really can't wait to see your face again tonight :biggrin:
Looooots of looooove xxx

----

OMG - I can't believe how unreliable and annoying my uni mates are!!!!

TWIMC - Thanks for suggesting this thread - it's really quite cool !!

OMG - I can't believe I've got my belt on one notch tighter than usual ... that's just wroooooooooooong ... Lol2.

xx

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

Shadow Wrote:TWIMC - Thanks for suggesting this thread - it's really quite cool !!

OMG - I can't believe I've got my belt on one notch tighter than usual ... that's just wroooooooooooong ... Lol2.

xx

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!
OMG ... another notch on your belt :eek: Wink

TWIMC....A hot-rocker = a shoddily burned piece of hash ...they have a habit of findin any naked skin displayed and landin on it :frown: not that i advocate hash [Image: nono03.gif] weeds sooo much better [Image: rofl.gif]

Phil! Wrote:TWIMC....A hot-rocker = a shoddily burned piece of hash ...they have a habit of findin any naked skin displayed and landin on it :frown: not that i advocate hash [Image: nono03.gif] weeds sooo much better [Image: rofl.gif]

TWIMC, "hot-rocker" = learn something every day & thank you. BTW, Wonder if that phrase is universal???

OMG, hash oil kicks butt Cool

TWIMC: just wanna find our cave ASAP.

OMG, who is next?

twimc did i do it rihte.
omg Bouncer