Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TWIMC & OMG thread
twimc i hope you are feeling very good todayConfusedmile:
omg i wont to go on a big diet now:frown::madConfusedtupid joseph

Awwwwwww joseph you're so sweet Bighug.

TWIMC - No worries - we'll speak in a few minutes Wink.

OMG - It's Thursday already - how BOSS is that !?!?!

xXx

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

TWIMC : You make me so very proud!

TWTMC: I hope they fix the damn photocopier soon! And the fax machine! And I hope you don't get shouted at by a customer again Confusedmile:

OMG: I'm so in love :redface:

TWIMC,wake up and drink your coffee!

Right I am really sorry but I haven't got this thread at all and I feel completely stupid

What does TWIMC mean? I understand the Oh My God thing

:frown:

Hope fully yours

xxx

To Whom It May Concern : Hey Jamie,do you realise that we're the only ones on GS now?What mischief should we get up to? Confusedmile:

yes sir

Star Twister Wrote:Right I am really sorry but I haven't got this thread at all and I feel completely stupid

What does TWIMC mean? I understand the Oh My God thing

:frown:

Hope fully yours

xxx

Well, since you got the OMG one you can just post to that... dont need to do both...

TWIMC = To Who (or is it Whom) It May Concern.

So like Dan just did... you can mention the name but you USUALLY dont. LOL. The person you are writing a TWIMC should know who it is written to... It can be to someone on this site or someone off site... maybe a vent or a compliment... just to get the message out into the universe :tongue:

If you need further instruction just let us know Xyxwave

OMG, Yahoo Mail just changed over to their new format without asking AND IT SUCKS in a real bad way!!! *there are some good things so I guess I will have to deal. OMG. I have to deal...

Dan1089 Wrote:To Whom It May Concern : Hey Jamie,do you realise that we're the only ones on GS now?What mischief should we get up to? Confusedmile:

Cheeky, naughty Daniel

[Image: snig.gif] [Image: snig.gif]

fjp999 Wrote:yes sir

Well, since you got the OMG one you can just post to that... dont need to do both...

TWIMC = To Who (or is it Whom) It May Concern.

So like Dan just did... you can mention the name but you USUALLY dont. LOL. The person you are writing a TWIMC should know who it is written to... It can be to someone on this site or someone off site... maybe a vent or a compliment... just to get the message out into the universe :tongue:

If you need further instruction just let us know Xyxwave

Thanks boys

I feel stoopid now

[Image: damnit.gif]

:biggrin: