Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TWIMC & OMG thread
TWIMC : you better get your act together when we meet the Wallabies at Coca-Cola Park or else Behead OMG : two consecutive losses at home!Losing to the Wallabies!We didn't get our bonus point!We are out of the Tri-Nations! :mad:

TWIMC - I'll do it, and i'll EVEN let you use my staff discount. Catch is i want sex with you afterwards...

OMG - WHY do all the nice, hot ones have to live at least FOUR HOURS away from where i do??

TWIMC - I forgive you - just keep me updated when you are travelling back bitch.

TWIMC - It seems more and more people are now seeing you for what you are, I know this upsets you; especially as it means I have more friends. Tough shit. And I find it hilarious that you were sick. Fuck off.

TWIMC - You put a smile on my face, and not just when you're there. I can't believe how I really can't get you out of my head, all I wanted was a shag.

OMG - WORK!

OMG OMG OMG - Jimmy Page at the Olympic Games ... ? Bow OMG

TWIMC - Leona Lewis' wardrobe makes me think the Victorians had the right approach to legs. Why couldn't you have taken advice from one of the Chinese costumiers?

TWIMC - ENOUGH WITH THE FLIRTING!! Next time you point your crotch in my direction i do declare i WILL pounce on it, irrespective of whether that crazy bint of an on-off-girlfriend is there.

OMG - Is it wrong to want to have sex with your friend without turning it into anything meaningful, like friends with benefits??

TWIMC : I put your pics on my iPod,thoroughly enjoying them now.Glad that you liked what you saw too! Wink

TWIMC Next Monday NO!

OMG i saw the cutest guy in the world today even his clothes were awesome...at the time i was with a decrepid,dishevelled,pungent harbringer of unkindly criticism and stench Rolleyes such is life huh!

TWIMC ;;
Listen, Big Man, I'm sorry. Sad I didn't mean to hurt you, I don't want it to end like this, I never want it to end. I care about you, I really do, and want you to know that WHATEVER it was I said, I thought we were having a lighthearted conversation, it wasn't to be taken seriously. I just forget sometimes, that I have to be gentle with you, and now you've got my heart hurting and I'm crying and Vinny can't help me. I can be cruel, but you're leaving me here to die... Did I hurt you THAT much? :'(

TWTMC: I hope your meeting goes well today mr, I know you wasn't looking forward to it whatsoever, so I hope everything you say goes in as constructive criticism and that no-one will take offence. But I am soooo proud of you.

OMG, I can't believe my uni mates are leaving for Germany in a week... and I've arranged for everyone to meet up today before they go... and I've only had one confirm... the rest haven't even bothered to get back to me... bloody rude or what!

TWIMC: OMG, that bush!!!