Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TWIMC & OMG thread
TWIMC - Please keep well out of my way - preferably whilst actually doing some work, otherwise there is an increasing likelihood that 15 years in prison will not put me off murdering you.

OMG - I can't believe I can't go out tomorrow night :frown:

TWIMC... It's all the more amusing when I know who it is you're talking about.. but awww at having to put up with her.

OMG... I'm SOOOOOOO bloody tired its unbelievable! :frown:

OMG: you are just insane for staying up until 3.30am talking with me & that is just another reason I cant quit you!

OMG: N. Mandela is doing social service announcements for CBS - that was cool!!!

OMG : laundry,laundry,laundry!

OMG I'm BACK !! Lol.

... and TWIMC, I hope you're having a better day today than yesterday *hugs* xxXxx

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

OMG... i'm aliiiiiiiiiiiiive *waves*

OMG : I walked around for five hours straight! Bighug to me! TWIMC : I'm waiting for you to do my ironing!

TWIMC: Please, you're my friend, but you're exhausting.
OMG!: I have the apartment to myself (but for how long?)

TWIMC ~ Stop getting sooooo stressy... just as well I'm so calm and collected! LOL

OMG ~ I'm becoming a Linux guru! :eek:
Note: No trees were destroyed in the sending of this contaminant free message. However, I do concede, a significant number of electrons may have been inconvenienced.

TWIMC: You know why I couldn't say yes.
&&
OMG: I'm SUCH A WHORE!!!!