Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TWIMC & OMG thread
TWIMC: Contrary to popular belief, the world does not revolve around you, my roomie.

OMG: Why must computer training modules be so mind numbing... and what is with saying I'm wrong when I picked the right answer, only to correct me with the answer I gave... :confused:

OMG, What a panic you put me into!!!

TWIMC: YOU ARE ALIVE Remybussi

TWIMC: Why cant you just be a man and admit to what you did instead of hiding and refusing to explain yourself

OMG: I cant believe I have agreed to work again tomorrow. 8 days on the run now and I hate the place

OMG: I never knew their was a pirates of the Caribbean 4 being made, cannot wait now!

TWIMC: Christ is back! So you better be a good B!TCH or youre going to bunny HELL Crucified Remybussi

BUNNY It is good that Christ is back. It is a good omen rejoice. Pray Please don't hurt the bunny. Or you may be punished.Poke

Oh Dear Effing God, why did you have to come to my cash register? why oh why....
And why must I always word 12-9pm...?
And really, why was that guy barefoot in a hardware store?

TWIMC: One minute at a time. Thinking of you.
Bighug

Omg: Pray For Me.