Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ta dah!!!! Let's hear it for tapalapadapa
Many happy returns Confusedmile:

Happy Birthday!!!

happy birthday

XRIMO Wrote:Happy Birthday mister tapalapadapa (thats really fun to type).

lol!!!

Birthday talapadadapa! Tongue3

Thats it, stay young fit 'n' fab with no flab (well...it does rhyme haha)

Cheerleader2

InvasionBirthday2BirthdayInvasion

Hey everyone! Thank you so so much for the birthday wishes! They mean a lot Confusedmile:

I've had an amazing couple of days! On friday (my actual birthday) I got sent home from college in the first 30 minutes, and that night some friends came over and we had a fun night at my place, only I accidentally gave the take away delivery man a £50 note instead of a £20.. so he ended up getting a £30 tip haha. Maybe it was his birthday too. Craig net loss: -£30 Tongue3

On sat I went into work a little bleary eyed, but after a couple of hours there was a big staff presentation and they gave me a birthday cake and some presents! I didnt even think they liked me lol. Then at night went into town with some friends, got some dinner, had a dance and some drinks, and even got some interest from a really cute boy (i think haha) :biggrin:

Tomorrow ive got a big family lunch to attend, so my birthday isnt over just yet.

Just want to say thank you again to everyone who has wishes me a happy birthday. :biggrin: