Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tail wind... excuse me.
When did it become so unpopular to be exclusively a bottom? Though I realize sex isn’t everything, and sometimes friends can be even more fruitful, am I the only one that thinks bottoms are a dying breed? They’re so ashamed to acknowledge their desires that they abscond behind the guise of “versatile” and front every solicitation with, “only lookin’ to bottom today.” If you’re only ever looking to bottom, why not just say you’re a bottom? I get that some guys are truly versatile who believe in equality—if I do this… you better too…, etc., and more power to them, but they know what they want and aren’t afraid to admit it.

Then there are the Tops that want to conquer the physical representation of hegemonic masculinity. Well, I hate to break the news, but it’s hard to be the epitome of manly whilst taming your gag reflex. And though they are asserting dominance, it’s not very likely that all of their lays are straight football players—despite the stories they tell. And being ‘straight’ isn’t the same as being masculine. So when guys say they are seeking ‘straight acting’ they must mean they act like they have sex with women? Why would you pretend to have sex with a woman to earn a Heisman of a man? Why would a man want only a man who wants a woman? They’re not gay! Ready? Break!

Yes, I know, ramblings of a bitter old queen, right? Sure—if that’s what helps you keep up your falsehoods in this flood of hypocrisy. But at least I’m not lying about my position with unrealistic expectations of what I want. Take it like a man—be proud to be a bottom!

It isn't just about being a bottom. There are alot of gay people today who sound frighteningly similar to the church people of the 70s....I never saw that coming. I think gay people in general have become very judgemental of other people's sex lives...I feel genuinely sad about that.