Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Taking a guy to the next level..
Hi I met this guy ages ago in a London gay sauna and we get on really well.

Last week he asked me to be his boyfriend which I accepted. now I am confused on how to get him to the next level as he now says he loves me. I love him so much but haven't done anything yet because we're not making that first move

What should I do.
1. kiss only
2. take him to bed and make strong passionate love together..

buy him flowers
than
both 1&2

what ever you feel comfortable doing. there is no standards when it comes to relationships.

its only going to make you feel more awkward if you are trying to apply someone elses Ideals to your experience.

Here is what i think you should do:

3: Doing both 1 & 2 with a nice drink.

3-3-3-3-3-3-3-3.........Sheep

If the feelings are there and the mood is right go for it.It should only have good results.

I had a friend before who said "he didn't know how to be a boyfriend" and it reminds me of this Smile I don't think you really have to think about it too much, if the chemistry is still good then make the most of it. If you feel like just making out and watching a film, then do that; there's not really rules to it other than give them space and treat them well. Like a fine cow. Cowsleep

Sil you are right on with your advice.Got my attention

I think you should start with 1 and then if things go well, follow with the 2nd option

Undreamt Wrote:what ever you feel comfortable doing. there is no standards when it comes to relationships.

its only going to make you feel more awkward if you are trying to apply someone elses Ideals to your experience.

Very true! Both people have to be on similar pages and make sufficient compromises, especially if the partner is worth such things. Some ARE.

My boyfriend is not into marriage (despite supporting the marriage law thing.) I know couples who are committed but not married and have remained so for 20+ years. And marriage can lead to complacence, abuse, unethical money grabs, and other unwanted things. Which is why I no longer believe in marriage. Being there in support of one's partner, even with boyfriend rings to show we're sufficiently exclusive, is a good step forward.

Of course, not wanting marriage can also mean "not with you but maybe someone else one day." My boyfriend did spend many minutes discussing what could theoretically happen based on a coworker nagging him about us two getting married. It was a nice discussion but it was nothing more than that. Too many other things show he's 100% sincere in his feelings for me, and I'm taking each day as it comes and enjoying every moment. Even some married people say the grass is not greener on the other side.