Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Taking things slowly
So me and my boyfriend decided we should take things slowly, as neither of us has any sexual experience or had a relationship before. So all we have been doing is kissing and hugging etc.
Anyway last week things got a bit heated round at his house and we ended up touching each other underneath each others clothes etc (i think you get the picture) but nothing more.
And recently he told me that he thought we were going too far too soon. And kinda made it feel like it was me pushing it forward and i didn't think it was i thought it was a mutual thing. So i don't really know what i should feel about it. I'm willing to wait forever for him if needs be as i think he is for me, so that's not an issue. It's just now il be worried to try for anything more incase he thinks i'm pushing things too far forward again so i'm worried we will just get stuck ina rut where nothing will happen if that makes sense.

Really not sure what i'm supposed to do about it. I really like him, and i know he really likes me too, so i don't think it's that he doesn't like me in that way

Any advice guys?

Just keep communicating.If you disagree with him about the mutual groping then let him know. Dont be confrontational at all but just ask him why he felt that it was you being the forward one.

I just find communication so very important to get anywhere.

good luck,
frank

Good advice there from Frank, Anonymous. If you don't mind me asking, how old are you? It might make a difference to any other replies.

Regards

hmmm....
agree with frank. best would be to have an open talk about it. only way to get anything sorted really !

good luck !

deffianately hav a tlk about it... communication is the key n all tht jazz but u need to ask why he let u do tht if he didnt ant to do it... hes gt a voice you know... dnt make im let u feel like the bad guy