Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Talentless Hack, Britney Spears, dead after Car Accident
Not really. Just checking.

Damn! I almost cheered up! Wink

Hmm, I wouldn't say talentless. She knows how to play piano. She's no Chopin but she still has the ability to play piano.

And yes, the reason why I know this is because I like Britney as an entertainer and I also love her pop music. Her songs are my guilty pleasure. I use a lot of her music for dance training, choreography and cardiovascular exercise. I have nothing to shame about. Confusedmile:

I never like calling people with names.

Hmm.

I see Inchante has posted this and deleted his account. Sorry to see you go.

Not sure why someone would post something like this, and then delete their account.

Either way, sorry you decided to leave!
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

They dont let her drive anymore

ya saw the account deleted

I don't think I ever heard a Britney song actually. By the time she arrived I had stopped working in the nightclubs and I tuned the radio station to jazz BUT...I couldn't escape her and I wrote letters and emailed and even called on the phone news stations to STOP reporting Faux News...It happened everytime GW Bush did something really bad...the next day sure as shit we got a Britney Story...I sometimes think they used her to dumb us down and divert our attention. If it wasn't Britney it was Paris (BARF)...poor Janet jackson's breasts got a whole week when they passed the Patriot Act.

I finally tuned to BBC America for my news because they were the only station that didn't mention Britney. Anderson Cooper was a holdout and at least he had the insight to apologize before he reported his Britney story. I am furious that it passes as news when that woman does something

I have nothing against the woman personally...I despise her publicist. I pretty much dislike anyone who is shoved down my throat. The media nowadays is a scary place. I know they worship $$$ and have to do what will make them the most $$$...sickening. At least I can ignore it...and I do.

Inchante..sorry you deleted your account...hope to see you around again sometime.

Can't see the point of that video I'm afraid, and it's a pity so many people decide to self-delete.....