Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Talking about myself u.u
Was gay pride yesterday!!!
Big Grin
It was so much fun. I went out dancing for the first time in a long time. Tho as I foresaw two things that would happen that did happen. 1 I'd bump into Frank (the rapist). I knew some drama would go down. LOL... I was dancing with a couple of girls who I use to go to school with and Frank's fuck buddy I think he is was being aggressive and pushing into our space. So I use my elbows to stop him from hurting my girls. And he did hurt one of them so I asked him to stop and he said 'deal with it.' ..... That made me mad but I kept dancing with my elbows cos I'm not backing down and then the song finishes and he then comes along and wooos loudly in my ear. I softly punch him in the ribs. He dose it again. I punch him harder. He dose it agin so I punched hardest and was too mad to say on the dance floor and left all my friends and went outside. Outside I found my manager from work and talked to him and used him to ground myself and unrage myself. And Frank left and tried to take my friend who I came with and she stayed witch was so lovely cos they pretty much wanted her to ditch me but she's just that lovely. Then my manager, friend and I then went back inside to dance and that was fun.
And then as I predicted would happen he came back to mine and we had a little bit of fun... Never seen a bigger cock o.o

Kiid Wrote:Was gay pride yesterday!!!
Big Grin
It was so much fun. I went out dancing for the first time in a long time. Tho as I foresaw two things that would happen that did happen. 1 I'd bump into Frank (the rapist). I knew some drama would go down. LOL... I was dancing with a couple of girls who I use to go to school with and Frank's fuck buddy I think he is was being aggressive and pushing into our space. So I use my elbows to stop him from hurting my girls. And he did hurt one of them so I asked him to stop and he said 'deal with it.' ..... That made me mad but I kept dancing with my elbows cos I'm not backing down and then the song finishes and he then comes along and wooos loudly in my ear. I softly punch him in the ribs. He dose it again. I punch him harder. He dose it agin so I punched hardest and was too mad to say on the dance floor and left all my friends and went outside. Outside I found my manager from work and talked to him and used him to ground myself and unrage myself. And Frank left and tried to take my friend who I came with and she stayed witch was so lovely cos they pretty much wanted her to ditch me but she's just that lovely. Then my manager, friend and I then went back inside to dance and that was fun.
And then as I predicted would happen he came back to mine and we had a little bit of fun... Never seen a bigger cock o.o

Gurl, Drama for my Baby Momma :o !

Sounds like you had one of those nights that end up on Law and Order SVU, but no one got murdered :3 .

*sigh* I need to get laid Sad, something needs to be done about frank though, maybe a good ol' crow bar to the knee cap.
[Image: tumblr_n60lwfr0nK1tvauwuo2_250.gif]

ceez Wrote:*sigh* I need to get laid Sad, something needs to be done about frank though, maybe a good ol' crow bar to the knee cap.

Haha I was not bothered about the sex but now my manager has even more of a crush on me lol. And lol that sounds good!

glad it ended up well in the end!

dvdbwn Wrote:glad it ended up well in the end!

[Image: 3pzddn.jpg]

Sounds like a little bit of drama .. but glad you had fun/all worked out well

Pride's are pretty fun to attend Smile .. went to 2 myself last year (& 2 the year before) .. might go to one in this June (too far off to decide yet LOL)
Have never danced with anyone, since I go by myself & can't dance anyway...

A little bit of drama but that happens when there are rapists in the room.

And I'm sure you'd be a fabulous dancer. It's all about moving to the beat of the music. And bopping your head a bit. I like to dance to get dizzy XD it's like getting drunk without alcohol Tongue