Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Talking to him?
So there is this guy in one of my classes that I have thought was cute all semester. He finally acknowledged my existence the other day which was cool. I looked him up on facebook and found that he has a lot of the same interests as I do. I don't know if he is gay, but I know he has a lot of gay friends, and it does not explicitly say on his facebook if he is into guys or girls. So I wonder..but I don't know. Since I found out all these things about him, I haven't been able to stop thinking about him. The 2 other relationships I've had never started out that way. What do you guys think this is? A crush, infatuation? Or something else...

I really want to talk to him, try to get to know him and all. But I'm not sure how, without coming off as stalkerish. I just think he is so cool! Ugg I don't know what to do!!! What do you all think?!

It sounds like a crush and infatuation. If he just finally acknowledged your existence, he probably doesn't have any attraction for you one way or the other. I could be terribly wrong also. I've been in your situation and as much as I tried to advance the friendship, it was all a one way street.

I guess were I in your shoes, I would just continue to greet him in a friendly manner and see where things go from there. If he's open to further conversation, I'm sure he'll let you know. If not, (warning! cliche ahead!) there are other fish in the sea. Good luck!

What I think for now, try to observe your feelings toward him, If you're not sure whether he is gay,bi or straight just try to stay put and like lycan said greet him in a friendly manner. just act normal.

I wonder does he know your gay?

Just be a friend and let nature take it's course. (and it will)

Update your FB profile, say your interested in Guys (and Girls if it makes you feel better) and send him a friend request.

You can always change the interested in part once he friends you (and you can hide it in your timeline if needed)

Voila, problem sorted Smile

ObW
X

This is really similar to what i'm going through. I was lucky enough to get to talk to him a week after I first saw him, because we had to work in groups for my macroeconomics class. I still don't know whether he is gay or not, but I'm attracted to him, and I can't stop thinking about him. It sucks.
I did like OlderButWiser said. I updated my FB picture, added him and started talking to him like if it was because of the paper we were doing, and we talk to each other everyday since. I think that if he is actually gay, he is into me. If not.... Sad lol

good luck!