Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Target sighted
Like totally yum!
So today I went a bought a coffee just to look at this guy in this cafe. I didn't really want coffee but it was worth the look. I'm going to make him my boyfriend u.u Next time I get coffee I'm not getting it to take away!
And I'm pretty sure he's gay. Also I noticed him first when I was walking past and he was look all at me. Dis boy is fine stuff sooooooo sorry to my husbands and wives but I may end up cheating one you all >.<

Joshular

Pengy
Quack

[Image: tumblr_mi0kx52PIv1rmbokmo1_400.gif]

How could you! After I gave you my virginity! Our 8 children! My beautiful, banginest body!

How could you leave me for some...some Barrista! All of this Atlantic-Carib goodness for a common Barrista? Josh, you betrayed my love for you!

Just kidding Joshie, go power fuck his think-mush out ^•^ .

Just be sure to put on 3 condoms!

These innocent Barrista boy types now a days are as innocent as common streetwalkers and 5¢ hookers motor boatin tricks for tips! Keep it clean Mr!

:3

I never met a 5cent hooker... We don't even have a 5cent piece!

I;m soooo jealous! How could you notice that he's gay? OMG, I wish I got your skill.....

JimmyDalton Wrote:I;m soooo jealous! How could you notice that he's gay? OMG, I wish I got your skill.....

One word intuition.

Oh and I has a good gardar and usually when a guys checking you out means he's gay. Also generally there are homos who work in cafes or at least my observation says so Bunny2

Pengy
Quack!

Oh and I forgot I have ears >.< They are good at detecting same with my eyes. I over heard the lady say to the guy 'is that the one you were talking about'
Bwahahahaha
And he nodded. I love having good hearing even if it is selective. Gosh it's great having my super powers!

Joshular Wrote:Oh and I forgot I have ears >.< They are good at detecting same with my eyes. I over heard the lady say to the guy 'is that the one you were talking about'
Bwahahahaha
And he nodded. I love having good hearing even if it is selective. Gosh it's great having my super powers!

Wish I had super powers ^_^ jealous hahaha

Next time, when you 're paying you can add a piece of paper with your telephone number writed on it. :-P

[Image: milstead.pour.jpg]

Joshular Wrote:Oh and I forgot I have ears >.< They are good at detecting same with my eyes. I over heard the lady say to the guy 'is that the one you were talking about'
Bwahahahaha

I guess he is into you for sure!

mbennet35 Wrote:Wish I had super powers ^_^ jealous hahaha

Come on, let's increase our power, haha...