Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tattoo Suggestions
Could you help giving me suggestions of a tattoo? The main symbols will be Love, Peace and Anarchy. I don't really know what it would be but I will always find those 3 words the most important. Any suggestions appreciated. I thought first of a fist going upwards (Symbol for Resistance and Anarchy) with a flower in its hand (As for Peace, flower power. http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-RDYUMfBe420/Tz...rrels4.jpg ) but what do symbolize love? It sounds very bland to, what more could I put in it? I thought of a sun and a moon representing good vs evil but that will be more the inspiration of another tattoo. Perhaps a Fawkes mask to. Cheers Smile
Sometimes you need a bit of chaos in your life to be able to shrug off pitiful disdain about something meaningless.

dont get it in chineese lol it could mean anything

I want a tattoo too. They look so sexy on my boyfriend. I want something small, cause I'm too scared of pain for a marathon tattoo session. Something quirky like a piece of fruit (first thing that popped into my head).

I heard about black market tattoo parlors where they give you aenesthesia, I even know an aenesthesiologist and he's only willing to give me a skin numbing cream he says is good for tattoos. He won't give me anything to nock me out, he says it's "dangerous", what's wrong with these doctors :tongue:

Bleh, tattoos are a turn off big time imo. But you should get a dragon and a koi fish on your left shoulder blade. Yup yup. Haha

You could get a bloody (like some red dripping down the stalk) rose with a heart in the leaves. That's got Love and Anarchy... but Peace. Hmm. I dunno. I always think a tattoo should be something immensely special.

I've been wanting one lately, the Hallows mark from Harry Potter on my shoulder blade, because it reminds me of my past. Where I come from, who I was, and everything I loved about childhood. A little reminder to help me find a way back to then. And I still have another 2 months on my 6 month hold to see if I still want it. So far, I do. So if it still sounds good in August, I'll get it inked.

Anchor - as small as possible.

A tiny scorpion on your wrist.

A portrait of me on your chest.

Design your own. Then it would be really original!

i love tribal tattoos Big Grin