Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tattoo Suggestions
I don't have any tattoo's but if I were to get any it would be something small and generally not noticeable to anyone unless they really looked. And I'd probably design something myself so it's unique and original, something that has a positive message!

Many tattoo artists will design something for you just from an idea. If you schedule a consultation with one who is reputable and talented (ask for a portfolio) then you may be out a few bucks if it doesn't work out but tattoo is a personal thing and shouldn't be taken lightly. It stays on...doesn't wash off. Better to be out a little bit of cash than be stuck with something you might not be thrilled with. If you or your friends are not artistically inclined, it might be the way to go. Or if you have a friend who is, ask them first.

I have a few and am about to get another and have taken a lot of time to think about them first. I don't regret a single one.

Make it yours.

I appreciate all suggestions although, but I think I need o rephrase what I meant. What can Love, Peace and Anarchy be symbolized into and how can that be put into a nice tattoo? Confusedmile:
Sometimes you need a bit of chaos in your life to be able to shrug off pitiful disdain about something meaningless.

totally find the images that u love and show a decent tattooist who will make u a sketch of what can fit best in the area u want - then go away to decide = your gonna be wearing his art so he wants u to have the best too so take ur time

zeon Wrote:dont get it in chineese lol it could mean anything

I saw this guy on the tv and he was supposed to get the Chinese symbols for "hope or charity" and I think the tattoo artist wrote the symbols for coca cola haha and this poor guy went abroad and a Chinese woman pointed it out to him, lol cringeworthy :p