Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tea making: Milk first or after!!
(02-21-2021, 10:52 AM)LONDONER Wrote: Strange how this thread about tea has turned in to a discussion about coffee!

Turns out we're caffeine addicts!

(02-21-2021, 01:27 PM)andy Wrote: I like my tea really strong (usually dubbed "Builder's Tea" here in the UK) thus add a dash of (plant based) milk in after the tea has been left to brew for at least 5 mins! Wink

[Image: builders-tea.jpg]

@andy I'd say you're a good candidate for coffee Tongue
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!
[-] The following 1 member Likes InbetweenDreams's post:
  • artyboy

@InbetweenDreams Oh, I do like my cwoffee too... have two cups made from ground coffee beans every morning to help kickstart the day! Wink
Note: No trees were destroyed in the sending of this contaminant free message. However, I do concede, a significant number of electrons may have been inconvenienced.
[-] The following 1 member Likes andy's post:
  • InbetweenDreams

One thing I neglected to mention while I'm not much of a tea drinker I do like peach tea. Otherwise, my tea must be hot and of the green or white variety, no milk or sugar.
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

I drink green or white tea daily and leave the milk drinking to others. Sounds like @InbetweenDreams and I would get along!
[-] The following 2 members Like Camfer's post:
  • artyboy, InbetweenDreams

Both tea and coffee should be black or with RICE MILK ONLY. Try it.

Haven't had tea in I don't know how long but my method was teabag first, hot water, then sugar and milk.

(06-04-2021, 07:38 PM)calgor Wrote: ... my method was teabag first...

Well... that's rude! Tongue
Check out my stuff!

(06-04-2021, 08:08 PM)InbetweenDreams Wrote:
(06-04-2021, 07:38 PM)calgor Wrote: ... my method was teabag first...

Well... that's rude!  Tongue
LOL. Is that because of the teabag? I have to admit I never got past the Lipton stage.

You’ve all keep getting it wrong. Rice milk, not cow’s milk, and a Robur teapot.
https://www.merchantofwelby.com.au/other...ect-teapot
The Human Race is Insane.

Well I drink coffee the most these day.

I've tried all different types of milk but I seem to be using cows milk these days. I find Rice and soya milk curdles in tea especially, as most of my victors drink tea I have to have cows milk in.