Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tea or coffee? Which is better for you?
Coffee is better for my health because I can enjoy it without sugar.
I can't say the same for tea, I need sugar to enjoy tea.

My blood pressure has always been perfectly fine.

I like black coffee and green tea, especially matcha. I probably like coffee better, and i drink it more often, but I think the tea is probably the healthier choice.

black or green tea

and vanilla macadamia nut coffee for me!

MikeW Wrote:Was that was that lap or slap some schlong? [MENTION=18457]LONDONER[/MENTION]? ... my hearing ain't what it used to be.

That's naughty Mike. You know exactly what I meant!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lapsang_souchong
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

Better to lap then slap, Mike. Or better yet, just slurp then burp.

Lapsang Souchong tea is wonderful stuff. Perfect for today. We're having wet snow.
I bid NO Trump!

I don't drink coffee and I'm not much a fan of tea. But I love to drink fresh milk. Fresh milk is probably the best cure for hangover. Wink

[Image: My%20Day%20UHT%203.0%201L-500x500.jpg]
Arch Linux, Core i7 4770, GTX 1660 Ti 6GB, 32GB DDR3 RAM
home is where root is.

Someone commented about tea staining teeth more than coffee and I absolutely agree with that! I've left coffee in a mug and black tea in one as well. The mug with coffee rinsed out with no problems whereas the mug with tea had really bad stains that needed hard scrubbing to remove.

Regardless, I enjoy a cup of coffee as well as a cup of Earl Grey.

As far as which one is better for you, less caffeine is a smarter way to go. Green tea is said to reduce stomach fat and 5 cups per day is recommended. It also possesses a lot of antioxidants.

My personal favorite is a raspberry riot lemon mate (a blend I bought in a tea shop). If happiness had a flavor, this would definitely be it! It steeps a beautiful red color and brings such a delight to my senses that as I sip it I can't help but smile...every single time. Smile