Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tea or coffee? Which is better for you?
Coffee for certain and I have not had mine yet, so you had better behave!

I used to use my Moka pot but have reverted to a drip maker for quantity these days. I do think that what you are used to is a major factor in coffee.l I weigh the coffee and always use the came brand. It helps. Would like to be able to afford a better cup but this will suffice.
I bid NO Trump!

Insertnamehere Wrote:I do love Fluoride. This poses a difficulty in breaking a habit, I'm used to mouthwash and I feel dirty without it.

Well a quick rinse with some agua con gas will clean your mouth without destroying the healthy bacteria. Might be a mouthwash substitute.

As is known here, I don't like tea because I don't like the taste. I LOVE the taste of coffee, but caffienated coffee doesn't like me. Any more than one cup and I go crazy. Well, crazier than normal.

Camfer Wrote:Well a quick rinse with some agua con gas will clean your mouth without destroying the healthy bacteria. Might be a mouthwash substitute.

But....but.....I like destroying bacteria...

OK, I will try this.
[Image: 05onfire1_xp-jumbo-v2.jpg?quality=90&auto=webp]

I LOVE coffee, especially if I can find whole bean coffee. It taste so fresh and strong when you grind it yourself. My sister takes it to the next level and mixes her coffee, folgers special blend with almost any starbucks brand taste amazing.
[Image: tumblr_n60lwfr0nK1tvauwuo2_250.gif]

Cridders88 Wrote:As is known here, I don't like tea because I don't like the taste. I LOVE the taste of coffee, but caffienated coffee doesn't like me. Any more than one cup and I go crazy. Well, crazier than normal.

I have officially made it a life goal to feed you more than one cup of coffee so I can witness this crazyness Smile
[Image: 05onfire1_xp-jumbo-v2.jpg?quality=90&auto=webp]

As much as I enjoy neither of them, I guess coffee is better for me because my stomach reacts badly to any kind of tea.

Go, Cridders, go!

Damned coffee pot stopped working this morning. This is a crisis.
I bid NO Trump!

Cridders88 Wrote:As is known here, I don't like tea because I don't like the taste. I LOVE the taste of coffee, but caffienated coffee doesn't like me. Any more than one cup and I go crazy. Well, crazier than normal.

There are many types of tea that all taste different so maybe you need to experiment a bit. My favourite is the smoky taste of Lapsang Suchong.
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

Was that was that lap or slap some schlong? [MENTION=18457]LONDONER[/MENTION]? ... my hearing ain't what it used to be.