Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Teachers and older men
I don't think I could have a relationship with someone younger than me. I'm more of the submissive person in a relationship, and I just couldn't be with someone who's too much younger than me, especially if he's less mature than me and I have to take care of him. I couldn't deal with it. I need a man who's at least as mature as I am.

*snuggles* upto bariuke with puppy dog eyes Smile

I LOVE older men. In fact, all men I've dated were older than me. The youngest was 8 years older than me. There is nothing better than being held in daddys arms Liefde

Quote:When I was in high school there were a lot of male teachers that would always turn me on. I know it's kinda sick since I was underage and they were older men but some of them were hot! There were some late 20's to mid 30's teachers that were so handsome I couldn't keep my eyes off them but sadly I didn't have any of those teachers in the classes I had. I also get more attracted to older men these days (age early 30's - mid 40's). I like the hunky masculine older type. Just wanted to get this confession out there since I'm moving on to college now.

How is this any different than a hetero teen boy fantasizing about female supermodels. Did you know kids your age with posters of models on their walls? These are normal, healthy emotions and it is certainly nothing to be ashamed of.

Anyway, have a great time in college. You will likely make lasting friendships and have memorable relationships.

-- Sent from my HP TouchPad using Communities

Quote:I find younger guys far more attractive than guys my age, but my lifestyle is far too serene for most younger guys. I don't care for partying, drinking, or any of that stuff. Come to think of it, my lifestyle is probably too serene for most older guys. lol

Define serene. Smile

-- Sent from my HP TouchPad using Communities

I have, ever since I started feeling feelings for guys been attracted to guys much older than me. I suppose my type is 'middle-aged', intelligent and mature. I find it rather difficult to imagine finding myself attracted to anyone around my own age, which I suppose is why it took me quite a while to accept that I am actually gay.

On a moral level, I think this is fine. Love and attraction comes in all shapes and sizes and if it's mutual who should give a damn? BUT, having said that, it's caused me a great deal of pain in other ways, in that I don't really feel like I can be open and honest about it for fear of judgement from others even though I'm comfortable about it within myself. AND also, despite the fact that I find it easy to get on with older guys, people wanting different things at different stages in their lives is always a factor, which can be pretty hard to deal with, I suppose. The disparity in experience of relationships can make it hard to understand how the older party feels sometimes.

HOWEVER, that doesn't mean it's not worth doing, by any means. You just need to be prepared to be challenged.

I prefer younger guys, im 35 and i like guys in early twenties.
funny thing is i look like im 25

Though I don't go too extremes, I like younger guys than me AND older guys than me - as well as guys my own age - though what I like about each varies a bit. I do see differences, I just don't have a huge preference over me being the "older" one or me being the "younger" one, or relating to someone that gets all the same childhood cartoon references of being the same age lol.

Older men have always found me attractive, my first gay experience was with an older guy,I was 19 at the time.
One guy I had a friendship with was 20 years older than me, I was 40 at the time, it was mutual attraction!Confusedmile: