Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Teachers and older men
I think that men in their 30's-50's are hot. Men like Hugh Jackman and Stephen Moyer are very hot kinda older men. I also like the idea of a 30's-50's guy having sex with a 18-25 guy.

Seth Wrote:I also like the idea of a 30's-50's guy having sex with a 18-25 guy.

So do I Wink LOL

I don't tend to consider men that are around 30 to be out of my own age range, 40 starts to be too old for my comfort zone. I prefer men around my age though, and I kind of always have. In high school most of my crushes were on classmates, but I was a bit infatuated with David Boreanaz from Buffy The Vampire Slayer and Angel lol.

age is just a number

I am also interested in older from mid 30's to mid 40's, and i would be more easily turned on by those men with shining and perfect teeth.

PuppyErr Wrote:I am also interested in older from mid 30's to mid 40's, and i would be more easily turned on by those men with shining and perfect teeth.
Would "mostly his own teeth" suffice? :biggrin:

marshlander Wrote:Would "mostly his own teeth" suffice? :biggrin:

I have to admit that "mostly his own teeth" is a factor when judging some by his appearence but it is not the most important. and i think most important things is about someone's character and quality

Guys my age tend to be a bit immature in general (exhibit a) so I kinda like older guys. :p

Personally I think older guys are really attractive, especially in their 30's. Confusedmile: Plus I think a lot of guys like the idea of the safety and security of being with an older guy.

Definitely agree with the guy aboveConfusedmile: