Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tearing me up inside!
Gay Wrote:I'm afraid, marshlander, that I can't no longer claim to like you.

Don't you know that in times of crisis, you're supposed to tell people what they want to hear? Cry That wasn't it! Cry ... P.S As you can see, I'm having a positive moment on this subject, so I'm gripping it tightly and hoping it doesn't desert me!
Dan, it's your life and only you can live it. My popularity rating is irrelevant Rolleyes

I never got the thing about telling people what they want to hear, being too lightly blessed with telepathic ability.

Sincerely, I hope it works out for you. Don't set yourself up for regrets, whichever way you decide.

All the best

princealbertofb Wrote:... True love, in my opinion is not about tying someone down, but on the contrary letting them exploit and explore what they have and blossom. True love is more a nurturing of the soul. It creates the right conditions for something to come to bloom and mature...
This is why I love this man so much Confusedmile:
Bighug

marshlander Wrote:This is why I love this man so much Confusedmile:
Bighug

Bless you a thousand times, honey pie.... You are precious.Confusedmile: Bighug back

A tiny town in Scotland? Yikes! Is it really as grim as Quentin Crisp said it was?

You need some sunshine. Get yourself to the nearest airport and fly to Los Angeles or Palm Springs. Perhaps your boyfriend will come with you.