Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Teen Facing Felony For Lesbian Relationship
So... this story is blowing up in my home state.

Kaitlyn Hunt, who turned 18 earlier this year, is being prosecuted by her girlfriend's parents who've disproved of their daughter being in a lesbian relationship. They waited until after she turned 18 to press charges, and now her future hangs in the balance.

What are your thoughts?

Click HERE to read/watch the story.

Click HERE to sign the petition on change. org

That's bull shit. I wouldn't have let my parents do that, I would have denied everything in the sheriffs office, and packed my flipping bags. This is infuriating. As it is, I hope she accepts the plea deal... She'll have a pardon by the time she graduates university if she does that, and if she loses, she'll become a sex offender. Such bull shit.

If she chooses to fight it, I hope she wins on behalf of every teenager that this happens to do. It's just ridiculous.

*** I know the parents are doing this for homophobia related reasons, but legally, the girl was in the wrong, and unlikely to win, which is why I hope she accepts the deal. But honestly, this is just so ridiculous.

I GOT EMAILED ABOUT THIS.... Thought I'd just say u.u

Didn't read it tho. But I did vote for her freedom :F

oh and here's the link I got

https://www.allout.org/en/actions/kate?u...Q9MjE5MTE=

Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump

Kumawool Wrote:That's bull shit. I wouldn't have let my parents do that, I would have denied everything in the sheriffs office, and packed my flipping bags. This is infuriating. As it is, I hope she accepts the plea deal... She'll have a pardon by the time she graduates university if she does that, and if she loses, she'll become a sex offender. Such bull shit.

If she chooses to fight it, I hope she wins on behalf of every teenager that this happens to do. It's just ridiculous.

*** I know the parents are doing this for homophobia related reasons, but legally, the girl was in the wrong, and unlikely to win, which is why I hope she accepts the deal. But honestly, this is just so ridiculous.

I hope she takes the plea deal too ,because if she doesn't and she loses the case she will be branded a sex offender and have her future ruined because of her girl friends parents.

Kill the parents they don't deserve to be in this world if they want someone else out of it.

My opinion only.

She didn't take the plea deal!

She's going to trail to fight the charges!

She's risking 10 years imprisonment and a lifelong Sexual Predator label on her record.

This is gonna get juicy!

Dreamer Wrote:She didn't take the plea deal!

She's going to trail to fight the charges!

She's risking 10 years imprisonment and a lifelong Sexual Predator label on her record.

This is gonna get juicy!

Let's hope she wins this fight.