Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Teen Wolf
So I've watched the first couple seasons, and now I'm noticing a profound presence of Derek/Stiles slash art floating about the internet that I can't account for. WTF.

[Image: tumblr_meoier2JAy1rju63fo1_1280.jpg]

Y U DO DIS

Anyway, interesting show, horror/mystery/comedy/romance/and-a-gay-minor-character...

Love this show, wish they would hook up in the show.

I didn't like this show but I watched every episode Tongue
Vampire diaries is so much better.

Counselor Wrote:So I've watched the first couple seasons, and now I'm noticing a profound presence of Derek/Stiles slash art floating about the internet that I can't account for. WTF.

[Image: tumblr_meoier2JAy1rju63fo1_1280.jpg]

Y U DO DIS

Anyway, interesting show, horror/mystery/comedy/romance/and-a-gay-minor-character...

Im sorry, words are.irrelevant at this point, as my mind has turned to jello Hypnotized-smiley

First this;

And now this... America may have its flaws, but damn their T.v is so awesome >,>

This would never air here Sad

Sylph Wrote:Im sorry, words are.irrelevant at this point, as my mind has turned to jello Hypnotized-smiley

First this;

And now this... America may have its flaws, but damn their T.v is so awesome >,>

This would never air here Sad

Holy cow!!! That was so hot. Time to dump Teen Wolf and watch True Blood Big Grin
The only reason I keep watching Teen Wolf despite my dislike for it is because Colton Haynes is so piping hot (it does't even matter that he's not my type).

[Image: colton-haynes-18-5.gif?w=500]

Blake Wrote:Holy cow!!! That was so hot. Time to dump Teen Wolf and watch True Blood Big Grin
The only reason I keep watching Teen Wolf despite my dislike for it is because Colton Haynes is so piping hot (it does't even matter that he's not my type).

and also just to confirm that I don't like the show so I watched them all

Blake Wrote:Holy cow!!! That was so hot. Time to dump Teen Wolf and watch True Blood Big Grin

[Image: colton-haynes-18-5.gif?w=500]

Sorry Counselor gurl, but he needs to see this...

Bitch, when I say Double Penetrationnnnnn!!!!!!!!

Sylph Wrote:Sorry Counselor gurl, but he needs to see this...

Bitch, when I say Double Penetrationnnnnn!!!!!!!!

Don't you just love Skarsgard <3
I prefer werewolf sex to vampire sex though haha.
Vampires are too pale and smooth!

I heard from one of the girls that Colton Haynes left Teen Wolf and is in Arrow now. (In my line of work, I see and interact with a lot of teenage girls).

Colton's still in both. I do watch both Teen Wolf and Arrow Tongue

Speaking of Arrow, Stephen Amell is so fucking hot omg I cannot even.
He even starred in several LGBT themed shows before~

[Image: stephen-amell-in-arrow.jpg]