Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Teenage Times
I don't really have any teen memories I regret. Mostly because I was somewhat anti-social as a teen. Even though I had friends I'd spend all my weekends reading and playing video games rather than going to parties etc.

Hello,
As a teenager you never appreciate the world as your oyster you think you are above and beyond the rest and the neighbourhood is your turf. Many teenagers are under serious peer pressure and its never until its too late we look back and ask ourselves WHY? I know as a teenager i wasnt completely innocent when it came to things but i wasnt a complete devil either. My teenage years changed on views when i hit 17 and came out the closet and admitted my sexuality to people. I think once i went on the scene that was it i couldnt wait to grow up proper and hit 30 and to be honest now ive hit that area almost bar 2 years i am really happy. I would say to todays teenagers dont rush your life dont panic if something goes wrong enjoy your youthfulness without getting into trouble with the law or without hurting others but by being you because when you get to 20 thats it... Your completely buggered more or less moving out of home building your life turning into a proper adult and learning there is more to life than a quick shag. Your learning in life all the time you grow and learn about the different aspects which go with it.
One day your going to turn grey and some of you may go bald. As an adult you could find you change as a person who you was but dont worry thats usually maturity and some of us here will become fathers and mothers and others of us will become nothing more than the local gossip.. What we choose to do in our adulthood is entirely upto us and how we lead it depends on our actions which of course have consqiuences so whilst you can take life with a pinch of salt because one day that saltwill go and growing up will kick in...

kindest regards

zeon xx

I wouldn't want to be a teenager again. I'm just glad I survived it the first time.

monk Wrote:I wouldn't want to be a teenager again. I'm just glad I survived it the first time.

me too .......

I'm down with the "going back with the knowledge I have" thing. I would be positively fearless now if I could.

I wish I could give the younger me a message:

Eat less junk food. The older me will not appreciate the body I inherit. Also, don't go in debt. Save up for the stuff you want. And the big one is to be more outgoing and realize you can never succeed unless you try.

hehe we can always think what we want as adults and beau i do agree with the whole debt thing as fighting my bank isnt a easy option and so on. I just remember when a £5 note as a teenager was like a months salary and if you found it it ment a lot more in the excitement... Anyone remember those days when you first found a note as a kid?

^ Oh yes. I was about 9 or 10 and was out shopping with my father. I said "There's a pound note in the gutter". He replied" Well, pick it up then!"

We split it - ten shillings each. I was in heaven!