Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Teenagers poured gasoline on boy walking home from school and set him on fire:
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national...-1.1033062

im getting very angry and pissed off

Oh my , that is so heart breaking.
I am in tears , I will write more later..

That is very upsetting Holland. It is crazy what we humans chose to do to each other. It is important that, as individuals, we seek to find solutions to our problems or to reach out to others if we cannot find them for ourselves.

By the way, did you end up talking to your therapist, Holland, about trying that therapeutic method that emphasizes patient/therapist cooperation in treatment? That sounded like an awesome idea. I think it is important that each of us is involved in the decision making process when it comes to our own well being.

PINT-sized Darcy Collins is his flooded town's youngest hero. The fighting 12-year-old developed a motto that has become the catchphrase of those fighting the floods at Tallygaroopna: "If you can lift a sandbag you can lend a hand."

For full inspiring story -

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/more-ne...6287743694

This is exactly what is going to continue to happening, until they start treating every case of bullying as a hate crime, the very moment it happens.
They need to bring that law into every educational facility worldwide , and involve parents , teachers and students in to a program that will teach tolerance ,and respect.

These days half the parents out there ,expect the schools to raise their children.
It needs to end , parents need to take responsibility for their children's behavior , they need to be involved in righting a wrong.

Sorry for the rant , I am just fed up with people avoiding their responsibilities and teachers thinking that getting bullied is normal.
It's a hate crime , that starts with tolerance to being bullied.

Inchante Wrote:That is very upsetting Holland. It is crazy what we humans chose to do to each other. It is important that, as individuals, we seek to find solutions to our problems or to reach out to others if we cannot find them for ourselves.

By the way, did you end up talking to your therapist, Holland, about trying that therapeutic method that emphasizes patient/therapist cooperation in treatment? That sounded like an awesome idea. I think it is important that each of us is involved in the decision making process when it comes to our own well being.

no i didnt- i dont much like the doctors or clinics where i live

meds gave me side effects

now i have post herpetic neuralgia too

im sick of it-few experts to talk to

wish i could just be a crazy 20 year old again

What will it take for the people in charge to realise that Bullying should be a crime?

Oh wait... Some of them tried to protect the right to bully people.

reference: http://skepchick.org/2011/11/michigan-pr...ully-gays/

If it's a bad reference, I'm sorry. I'm tired, stressed by this story and basically linked the first story I saw.

bullying?its an overt serious felony