Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Teens Today vs. Teens Yesterday
hmm well im still in school.

i live in rural ireland and straight guys hugging or touching each other or even expressing feelings or desires is still not ok. none of the revelations in this thread affected people my area.

I was looking at a study of Canadian schools, and the situation here is much the same as in the USA - 85% of gay students reported homophobic bullying, the teachers do little or nothing to stop it, and it is directed most lethally at the most feminine gay boys, 48% of whom attempt suicide. Hold off on the celebration a few decades.

the answer to your question is YES but not everywhere we still have a long way to go but there is hope

and sometimes hope is the only thing we have

Oh this happens all the time at school. Boys are now more feminine than the girls haha.

I think it is so cool because growing up the boys never touched each other and now ( what i saw when i was in high school , im now 20 and graduated ) boys are getting closers and i think it is because they saw girls who were straight that were touchy feelly and they see that it is okay now.